So what's new?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

lily.flower

Post by lily.flower »

Nice guys are gorgeous too. IMO there's not enough of them.
"Really gives a feeling for the scope and tragedy of the thing, doesn't it?"
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

there isn't enough nice girls.

there are heaps of nice guys
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

Nice guys...... hrmm..... there are some out there I guess, I just haven't met many of them. But some guys I know are nice & they are awesome!
There just needs to be more of them..... :?
"Everyone has their story and mine is unique, but I'm definitely trying to use that to help as many people as I can." - Heritier O'Brien ( 7/7/08 )
Harry, you're a champ!
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

so we all agree lol
sam.

Post by sam. »

i dont.
some nice guys are just way too boring.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
yadster#13

Post by yadster#13 »

haha is that directed at any in particular sammy?
Go hard or go home
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

whats new. :shock:

uummm let me think. umm im drunk again (thats not new) ummmm i just dropped the drink im having atm all over myself (it wasnt even grog what im drinking now)

does that count bad luck if it don't.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Touche, Sam! :) Me and my girlfriends like our men 'a little f****d up' :P

I see some like the 'nice girls'.. Define what you consider a nice girl to be..

I see myself as a 'friendly girl'.. Happy to talk to anyone, give everyone the chance to have a chat with me etc.. But, I can be not-so-nice when I feel that I have the right to embrace the meaner side..

When we go out, guys always call me 'the nice one', and my best friend Tracey is always the 'bitchy one', because she's so standoffish.. But, she can be a 'nice one', too, it just depends on the topic of conversation, or the way the guy may be behaving haha! Any of you girls get defined by random men when you go out? Or is it just me haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

I consider myself a nice person, but sometimes that can be a bad thing. Because when you're so nice, some people take advantage of that & walk all over you & you end up getting hurt.
I don't think that's ever happened to me though..... well, maybe it has....

I'm the sort of person that doesn't want to make enemies. I'll try to get along with most people (although, there are some people who I just wont ever get along with). I try....
"Everyone has their story and mine is unique, but I'm definitely trying to use that to help as many people as I can." - Heritier O'Brien ( 7/7/08 )
Harry, you're a champ!
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

you know what i mean by nice.. exactly like lisey and magpie girl said. (i was about to say lisey and minelli lol)

theres no need to be snobby and think your too good to talk to certain people... just because i dont dress well and my hair is never combed doesnt mean im weird!! :P
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Ooh, the scruffy look.. Gotta love that :P

By the way, it's pronounced 'Lee-see'.. My real name, being Alyssa, is pronounced 'Uh-lee-sah", just incase anyone was calling me 'lissy' or 'alissa' haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

sorry. i was calling you "lye - zee" :oops: no idea why haha
sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Ooh, the scruffy look.. Gotta love that :P

By the way, it's pronounced 'Lee-see'.. My real name, being Alyssa, is pronounced 'Uh-lee-sah", just incase anyone was calling me 'lissy' or 'alissa' haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
Even though i have known you for years, i sometimes refer to you as lie-zee, even though i refer to you as uh-lee-sah as well (i do sometimes say ah-liss-ah on the odd occasion). Haha, now it seems like i talk about you all the time ;)

I have a fried called Alyce, (ah-leece) but sometimes i still call her alice by accident. So i just try and stick to saying Aly haha.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

I thought it was ah-liss-ah, but new it was lee-see for short... but there you go, learn something new every day :o
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

sam. wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Ooh, the scruffy look.. Gotta love that :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
Even though i have known you for years, i sometimes refer to you as lie-zee, even though i refer to you as uh-lee-sah as well (i do sometimes say ah-liss-ah on the odd occasion). Haha, now it seems like i talk about you all the time ;)

I have a fried called Alyce, (ah-leece) but sometimes i still call her alice by accident. So i just try and stick to saying Aly haha.
hmm i did have a friend called aleesa and i kept calling her aleesha lol. im not used to a-lee-sa :|