Spring Racing Carnival.

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Derby Day was mad as! I am so sunburnt though, which is ridiculous considering it was supposed to be raining lol!!

My cousin brought a basket full of goodies, so we kicked back and ate and drank all afternoon.. Great times!!

Every once in a while, we'd watch a race and jump up and down like dorks, pretending that we were winning :) I had a mystery bet.. My horse was 'The Tiger' and it was in front for the whole derby race, and then didn't come anywhere!! It sucked haha!!

I had photos with like 5 different random guys who thought I was Janae off Neighbours.. I get it all the time, so I just pretend I am now, and get photos with people! Some people are so stupid haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

any one see dale thomas and his gf at the races?
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

The only mildly famous person we saw was Doc Peter Larkins haha!

Here's my photos, if anyone cares:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 ... 114&ref=mf

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Derby Day was mad as! I am so sunburnt though, which is ridiculous considering it was supposed to be raining lol!!

My cousin brought a basket full of goodies, so we kicked back and ate and drank all afternoon.. Great times!!

Every once in a while, we'd watch a race and jump up and down like dorks, pretending that we were winning :) I had a mystery bet.. My horse was 'The Tiger' and it was in front for the whole derby race, and then didn't come anywhere!! It sucked haha!!

I had photos with like 5 different random guys who thought I was Janae off Neighbours.. I get it all the time, so I just pretend I am now, and get photos with people! Some people are so stupid haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

me and all my friends got suchhh unco sunburn.
but i had a great day. i drank and ate way too much (too much chips and dips and peanuts etc), so most of us just went home afterwards.. left the track at about 7pm.

as we were leaving, one of my friends kat, needed to go to the toilet, so we sat down and waited for her. abut 10 minutes later she came running out to us holding a pair of pants laughing her head off. we had no idea what was going on. then a pair of underwear fell out of the pants. she told us that she was lining up to go to the toilet (as were heaps of girls) and one cubicle was taking forever, she looked under the door and saw 2 pairs of feet, and realized there was a guy and girl in there going for it. she ended up getting the cubicle next to them, and his pants were completley off (not around his ankles as you think they would be) so she stole them and ran out to teach them a lesson not to take to long and make people who are desperate to pee, waiting. so yeah she ran back to us, we took a few pictures with the pants, but then realized the guys wallet and phone was in there. and we all agreed it would probably be best to take the pants back. so she did. when she walked in the chick was leaving. SHE WAS LEAVING HIM THERE! hahahahaha. stupid whore. anyway kat knocked on the cubicle door and he opened it and he was sitting there on the toilet holding his crutch and just looked like a lost little puppy.

it was a GREAT way to end the night it was sooo funny!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Cass

Post by Cass »

^
LMAO
That is absolute gold Sam!!!
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

I just don't get the, "get all dressed up then sit on the lawn" thing.
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Hahahaha Sam.. I had already read the story on your facebook, but I am still pissing myself!! Love it! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

John Wren

Post by John Wren »

~Madness~ wrote:I just don't get the, "get all dressed up then sit on the lawn" thing.
what i don't get is going to the races but not for the actual racing.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

what i dont get is:

that people have to dress up. guys in suits and girls in hot dresses, just to watch horses run around, and to have drink/s.

its not like the horses or the jockey are going to say thank you for coming to watch me and the horse run. you look nice today.
sam.

Post by sam. »

i had bets on every race except one.
i didnt go all that well.. haha.. only ended up making about 20 bucks by the end of the day when i counted up what i spent on bets and what i won back :(

and no bets for me today.
IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW :( :(
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Dale Thomas and Kylee at Derby Day:

What's with the pink in the hair?

And from the Melbourne Cup today:

Brodie Holland and Sarita Stella

She could have at least worn a bra or some Nippets!

Is she pregnant? That dress has no shape at all :?

Kasia Z (Buddy's girlfriend) Lauren Phillips and Rebecca Twigley
They all look really average, even Lauren who usually looks lovely. Yech.

Paul and Barbara Licuria
Love the dramatic headpiece, the colour of the dress is gorgeous. Would love to see a full length picture as the top part of the dress looks beautiful.

The Twig

sam - That story is pure gold! It literally made me laugh out loud :D

Hope everyone that had a punt today picked a winner. I came second in my family sweep but didn't have any luck with my bet on Barbaricus.
Last edited by frazwatch on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- I'm an Essendon supporter but I'm not here to troll! -
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

daisy had that pink thing in his hair for the IR games
sam.

Post by sam. »

i cant really say much for mrs sarita stella-holland this time around (99% of the time she looks freaking gorgeous) but brodie looks devine. really really devine. that suit is just yummy. same with paul, im loving the vests.
Sam