Facial hair

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

What is your opinion on facial hair?

Can't get enough of it. My sexual fantasy involves a caveman and/or a bikey.
No votes
Generally prefer a bit of facial hair, within limitations.
22%
Hard to really make a general rule. Really suits some people, really doesn't suit others.
50%
Prefer clean-shaven generally, it's sexier.
28%
The sight of hair anywhere but on the top of the head is revolting.
No votes

Total votes: 18

David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

JacJacJacqui wrote:^^ Yep, yep and yep, I think..

Talk about a hypocrite, I'm the biggest pedo I know!
uhhh.... ok then :|

In all seriousness, I still think my girlfriend was too young. 16 and 19 is too much of a gap.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Cass wrote:
Who'sOnO'Bree wrote:Well, if we're talking not so common hotties - I'm going to come in with Daniel Vittori (NZ cricket team). There is something about a man in glasses. I'm not usually
I've always been a Brad Pitt girl, but I have a very soft spot for Matt Damon and Jensen Ackles (Dean in Supernatural).
OMG I love Jensen Ackles!!
Hardly any of my friends get it, but i think he's gorgeous!!
My friend from work adores him, and is counting down till she goes to Sydney to actually meet him!! I am so jealous that she is actually meeting her idol. I don't think I'll ever get the opportunity to meet Keith! It sucks!!
thatkategirl wrote:**** channel 10 has gone down hill!
Yes, it has! I am so angry at them right now. I just ran to the TV to watch 90210. And it's not on once again! They had already axed it, and then brought it back last week. I was so excited!! Without advertising, they moved it to last night at 7.30, so I missed it. Due to poor viewing, they completely axed it again!! It is shitting me to tears!!!!!!! I looked it up on the internet, and everyone was saying that they had no idea of the switch to Sundays. What is wrong with Channel 10?!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^ dw it will get worse. when neighbours is finished next week (12th dec) they are going to put the show taken out back on, well thats what my sis said (as she is going to be on it)
sam.

Post by sam. »

I WAS WONDERING WHERE 90210 WAS TONIGHT!

BITCHHHH!!!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Cass

Post by Cass »

Can someone please explain to me how a show like Hole in the Wall can get more than one episode aired but 90210 keeps getting axed?!?
Cass

Post by Cass »

David wrote:
JacJacJacqui wrote:^^ Yep, yep and yep, I think..

Talk about a hypocrite, I'm the biggest pedo I know!
uhhh.... ok then :|

In all seriousness, I still think my girlfriend was too young. 16 and 19 is too much of a gap.
Not necessarily.
It's more common than you'd think.
Plus girls mature quicker than guys so it doesn't seem like as big of an age gap.
The only problem is that the older person can legally do a lot of stuff the younger person can't.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Cass wrote:Can someone please explain to me how a show like Hole in the Wall can get more than one episode aired but 90210 keeps getting axed?!?
Does it really need to be explained? LOL

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Fire Up wrote:^^ dw it will get worse. when neighbours is finished next week (12th dec) they are going to put the show taken out back on, well thats what my sis said (as she is going to be on it)
Thank god. I can't wait for the day when they take that crap off tv. I've watched it twice for a laugh at "the .... seriously..... good... acting........ skills.... ...... ....... ....." Oh dear..

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
Who'sOnO'Bree

Post by Who'sOnO'Bree »

Talking about acting skills - did anyone watch Bold and The Beautiful last night (yes I am happy it is now on at 6pm so I can watch it)?? Donna couldn't have 'acted' any worse when Pam pointed a gun or something at her. It's so bad but I just can't turn away.
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Nah missed it.. The acting in that is bad but almost like it should be. Soaps like that should be way over the top and melodramatic. Neighbours and Home and Away, on the other hand, they seem like they should be more realistic but the acting is horrific. I honestly don't know how it's stayed on tv for so long.

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
Who'sOnO'Bree

Post by Who'sOnO'Bree »

Good point JJJ. B&B wouldn't have survived all these years without the long drawn out look at the end of every episode. Melodrama at it's absolute best.
Actually I flicked over to Neighbours last night to see there is a new Libby. H&A is the worst though.
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

new libby is only a temporary libby. one month libby. bring back the old libby. i liked michaela banas when she was younger, less so now. i've always liked kym valentine.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Cass wrote:Can someone please explain to me how a show like Hole in the Wall can get more than one episode aired but 90210 keeps getting axed?!?
Tell me about it!?! It's so crap!!

I need my Ethan fix.. He's so cute :D (Oh, and the Principal! :D)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

jmcp wrote:new libby is only a temporary libby. one month libby. bring back the old libby. i liked michaela banas when she was younger, less so now. i've always liked kym valentine.
michaela banas is only on the show coz something happened to kym in real life, i think it had something to do with a aeroplane when she was on it flying somewhere
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

how did this topic go from facial hair to tv shows :? :lol: