Work Xmas Party - are you having one and what to wear?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

Leonmagic could indeed contribute to this thread bottoming out. Let us be thankful for small blessings.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
David

Post by David »

Fire Up wrote:
David wrote:
Fire Up wrote:during the performance. wouldn't say they are wearing clothes. more like a bra and panties at most
I wouldn't know. :P

Do drunk strippers at office parties put more clothes on before going for a run? Who knows.
dw mr, when your in melb we will go drinking 1 sat nite and then ill take you to strippers
Thanks? :P
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

lol..
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

David wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
David wrote:
Fire Up wrote:during the performance. wouldn't say they are wearing clothes. more like a bra and panties at most

Do drunk strippers at office parties put more clothes on before going for a run? Who knows.
dw mr, when your in melb we will go drinking 1 sat nite and then ill take you to strippers
Due to this financial crisis, I may be working.. Let me know which one you're going to hahaha :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

yes, im having a xmas party.
ive just joined a new company, so has everyone that i work with, longest someone has been there is 6 months (the company received a massive contract so thats why) so i dont really know what to expect.
its at telstra dome, and we got people from some circus entertaining us while we eat.
i have no idea what to wear.
my invitation says smart casual as well (invitations that were sent to our HOME address.. not just handed out at work or emailed... they were posted to our home address. bizarre)

i'm sooo used to going to moonee valley for out xmas party. EVERY single year my boss wanted to go there.. it was ok but it got so old.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
David

Post by David »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
David wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
David wrote:

Due to this financial crisis, I may be working.. Let me know which one you're going to hahaha :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
Haha, let's hope times don't get too desperate, otherwise I may have to join you... :shock:
Cass

Post by Cass »

My computer goes down for one night and this is what I miss, a stripper thread?!
lol.
Who'sOnO'Bree

Post by Who'sOnO'Bree »

Cass wrote:My computer goes down for one night and this is what I miss, a stripper thread?!
lol.
See what happens when boys infiltrate the Chicks Channel.....I have a serious clothing dilemna here and all I get out of it is to wear nothing, or at least have stripped it off by the end of the night. Oh dear!!! :lol:
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Thread derailed... :roll:

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

David wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
David wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
David wrote: I wouldn't know. :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
Haha, let's hope times don't get too desperate, otherwise I may have to join you... :shock:
Hmm.. interesting? Hahahaha! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

tcnthat

Post by tcnthat »

So Jen, back on topic, how did this go my old buddy?

Couldnt have been as bad as the old AMP/KAS Christmas party days surely?!?
Black. White. Forever.
sam.

Post by sam. »

i had my xmas party at telstra dome last night. wasnt too bad. christmas parties are never great tho are they?
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
BlackAndWhiteSince87

Post by BlackAndWhiteSince87 »

Didnt bother going to my companys party.Its just an excuse for the corporates to get pissed.No thanks.
Our department are having a bbq Friday,really dont interested in it as I dont really like alot of the people I work with!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Ours was last Friday.. My boss shouted us a few rounds which was nice.. All of us girls are really close, and all we were caring about is where we were going to party later. So, it was all over by 11ish. The nearby creche was having their xmas party in the same restaurant, so my boss was happy for us to bail, coz she had people to talk to...

Haha there was karaoke there and we all got up and belted a few tunes. When we looked at the photos later on, you can see people in the background who are less than happy with the racket we were making hahaha! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Cass

Post by Cass »

We had our xmas party at the aquarium on tuesday night (I know,tuesday - wtf?)
And even tho my company does a lot of things badly, xmas parties is not one of them, it was freakin awesome!!!
If anyones seen my facebook photos you can tell there was a lot of free alcohol! Lol.