Facial hair

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

What is your opinion on facial hair?

Can't get enough of it. My sexual fantasy involves a caveman and/or a bikey.
No votes
Generally prefer a bit of facial hair, within limitations.
22%
Hard to really make a general rule. Really suits some people, really doesn't suit others.
50%
Prefer clean-shaven generally, it's sexier.
28%
The sight of hair anywhere but on the top of the head is revolting.
No votes

Total votes: 18

David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

I can't help it, I'm a romantic and she's amazing. Oh, and she kind of likes me a lot too. It's quite excellent :D
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

cmon dave SPILL. whats your tip! :lol: :P
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

David wrote:I can't help it, I'm a romantic and she's amazing. Oh, and she kind of likes me a lot too. It's quite excellent :D
I was a romantic once.. A major one! Exactly like you! Had my heart broken way too badly, and now, can't commit to anybody!

I find it cute that people are still like that. :D Wish I was these days. I go on 2 or 3 dates with a guy, and then freak out, and make up some lame excuse as to why he should find someone else! Haha, I'm so mean!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

Fire Up wrote:cmon dave SPILL. whats your tip! :lol: :P
I wish I had one my friend - pure luck. I've gone through my life chasing women who wouldn't even look twice at me, and this beautiful, intelligent, sexy girl comes out of nowhere.

Alyssa, that's really sad. I know you don't want your heart broken again, but you have to give it a chance. For better or for worse, you're eventually going to have to take that risk. I hope you find someone great. :)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

David wrote:Alyssa, that's really sad. I know you don't want your heart broken again, but you have to give it a chance. For better or for worse, you're eventually going to have to take that risk. I hope you find someone great. :)
Don't worry! Keith will leave Nicole for me soon enough :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
David wrote:Alyssa, that's really sad. I know you don't want your heart broken again, but you have to give it a chance. For better or for worse, you're eventually going to have to take that risk. I hope you find someone great. :)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
yeah, the same day jon leaves dorothea and the 4 kids for me.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

sam. wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
yeah, the same day jon leaves dorothea and the 4 kids for me.
:o We can have a joint wedding!!!! How cool!! :D Dave, you can come, for enlightening me to move on with my life :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan