EBAY SNIPER,AND TRUST IN PEOPLE READING YOUR THREADS

BUYER BEWARE - goods or services listed for sale or trade in this forum have not been and will not be vetted by the moderators or administration of this bulletin board and no guarantee can be made as to their authenticity or fairness.

Moderator: bbmods

WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC

EBAY SNIPER,AND TRUST IN PEOPLE READING YOUR THREADS

Post by WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC »

To all those out there,

It is a must these days to never boast bout what you have in your personal collection.
There are people out there that will want something so bad that they are willing to go to lenghs to get there target.
Never trust anyone enough,especially when they are asking and telling you what they are after.
Dont fall for the bait,do not trust anyone out there.

I say scrap this thread,before its too late.
at first i was up for it,and it sounded good,but seriously think about this we all know someone here,and if we are cunning enough,you just may find your house a little lite.

Please everyone beware.

I know first hand what its like to show my best friend stuff i was bidding on ebay,and to have him snipe it from me,then deny he won it,all to add to there personal collection.GREED

FOR THAT HE LOST A BEST MATE FOR LIFE.
Last edited by WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luvdids

Post by luvdids »

I guess you should've increased your bid, then you would've won it.

Because you've got a dodgy "mate" doesn't mean this thread needs to be scrapped. He didn't steal from you, he outbid you - big difference.
sam.

Re: EBAY SNIPER,AND TRUST IN PEOPLE READING YOUR THREADS

Post by sam. »

luvdids wrote:I guess you should've increased your bid, then you would've won it.

Because you've got a dodgy "mate" doesn't mean this thread needs to be scrapped. He didn't steal from you, he outbid you - big difference.
WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC wrote:To I say scrap this thread,before its too late.
at first i was up for it,and it sounded good,but seriously think about this we all know someone here,and if we are cunning enough,you just may find your house a little lite.

this sounds as if perhaps the friend did infact steal from him, could be wrong tho.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC

Post by WITTY 35 DAICOS MAGIC »

Well my point is just be careful what you post on here when people request asking do you have something there after.

And yes why should a mate snipe something from you,that they already knew you had bid on,ebay is a public place and you bid with your own confidence,AND LUCK.

But when ya best mate knew you had been searching for something,and i even posted a thread asking did any one have the item i was after,
He willingly sniped it from under me,knowing i had bid,you dont do those things to a mate,i wouldnt have any way.

PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT,HAVE YOUR OPINIONS.

JUST BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST ON HERE BOASTING WHAT YOU HAVE,

INSURANCE IS A MUST,BUT YOU CANT REPLACE MEMORIES AFTER IT GOES WALKING.

THINK ABOUT IT,

TO ME IT WAS BASICALLY STEALING FROM ME,AS THEY KNEW I HAD BID ON IT,AND THEY SNIPED IT FROM ME.

SCRAP THIS THREAD,BEFORE WE GET PEOPLE WONDERING WHY THEY MITE BE MISSING SOMETHING.
THEY JUST HATE US
COS THEY AINT US

DAICOS MAGIC 35
VINTAGE DARREN MILLANE 42
Joel

Post by Joel »

WTF? Bit over the top I reckon, and turn off your caps lock please. It turns people off.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

lol good thread
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Off topic posts have been removed - confine your comments to the topic please.