Twlight

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

Kingswood wrote:you girls waste no time! :P
haha i think i may know her, thats all.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
BlackAndWhiteSince87

Post by BlackAndWhiteSince87 »

sam. wrote:hey, BlackAndWhiteSince87.. what's your name?
Prefer not to say.And I doubt you know me.
sam.

Post by sam. »

BlackAndWhiteSince87 wrote:
sam. wrote:hey, BlackAndWhiteSince87.. what's your name?
Prefer not to say.And I doubt you know me.
fair enough then.
but i don't doubt it.
i know a fair few amount of people, im so popular and all 8)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
BlackAndWhiteSince87

Post by BlackAndWhiteSince87 »

Lucky you then
sam.

Post by sam. »

BlackAndWhiteSince87 wrote:Lucky you then
agreed :)
Sam
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

damn i was hoping to see a name. the whole build up (for the name) and then nothing. :(
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Oooh.. We have a Mrs. Anonymous!! :D

Don't worry, Mike.. The anonymity will eventually get to her :P And then Sam will brag about how she was right about knowing the whole entire world!! :P

If you are so popular, what are you doing looking at my grass? HAHAHA! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:And then Sam will brag about how she was right about knowing the whole entire world!! :P
mmmhmmm!! :)

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:If you are so popular, what are you doing looking at my grass? HAHAHA! :P
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
dont you realize i took the job on dorcas st so i could stalk you more ;)
Sam
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

sam. wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:If you are so popular, what are you doing looking at my grass? HAHAHA! :P
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Hahahaha!! It's all making sense now!!! All the pieces are coming together! I'm onto you, girl..

Hey, can I crash at your office on Sundays so I don't have to catch cabs home? It'll save us a fortune haha! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

its doing my head in. this is NOT fair, i seriously don't need this right now spill all. :lol: :lol: :P

you got fb at least :lol:
sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
sam. wrote:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Hahahaha!! It's all making sense now!!! All the pieces are coming together! I'm onto you, girl..

Hey, can I crash at your office on Sundays so I don't have to catch cabs home? It'll save us a fortune haha! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

well, my work IS open 24 hours.. LOL :p
Sam
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Hahaha really?? Hmm.. how far away is it? Can I stumble there? One of the security guards, who always ensures me and Tracey are safe, carries me to taxis sometimes, coz I complain about walking the 5 metres or so! Is it close enough that he can carry me there? :P Hahahaha!!

My family keep asking me what I want for Christmas, because amazingly I've got to a point in my life where I have everything I want..

I was like "Ok, there is something I reaaaaaaaally want! An apartment in the Docklands! It doesn't have to be big or full of cool stuff. Just a bed, nice kitchen, and room service will be fine!"

Mum and Dad are like "Yeah, dream on!"

So, I said "Alright, alright.. I'll settle for one on Southbank! :P"

Me and Tracey dream of the day when one of us meets a millionaire who will happily buy us one!! :D Do you know how much money we'll save on taxis?!!! :P :lol:

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Hahaha really?? Hmm.. how far away is it? Can I stumble there? One of the security guards, who always ensures me and Tracey are safe, carries me to taxis sometimes, coz I complain about walking the 5 metres or so! Is it close enough that he can carry me there? :P Hahahaha!!
well considering i'm looking at marquee right now, it's pretty close :p
on on the other side or marquee, next to the bmw dealership.. have a look this weekend, you will know what building im talking about... theres a road on either side :)
Sam
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

well done guys.... scaring her away like that!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

sam. wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:Hahaha really?? Hmm.. how far away is it? Can I stumble there? One of the security guards, who always ensures me and Tracey are safe, carries me to taxis sometimes, coz I complain about walking the 5 metres or so! Is it close enough that he can carry me there? :P Hahahaha!!
well considering i'm looking at marquee right now, it's pretty close :p
on on the other side or marquee, next to the bmw dealership.. have a look this weekend, you will know what building im talking about... theres a road on either side :)
Ooh the BMW dealership is our landmark. When we need to know where we are we just look for that, or the Mercedes Benz building haha! I will look this weekend :)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan