Twlight

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^ you will be to drunk to know which is which :lol: :lol: :P :wink:

NOW im tempted to go to marquee just to see where sam works :lol: :lol:
thatkategirl

Post by thatkategirl »

Just saw twilight, probabaly the best movie

Edward is so sexy
twitter.com/ahh_bethhh
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

BlackAndWhiteSince87 wrote:No Im not a guy lol

Its basically about a girl who moves in with her Dad in the country,and meets this mysterious guy at school,who at first cant stand her but she persists with him and they get together.
As she gets to know him,she discovers hes a vampire,and he ends up putting her right into danger,but ends up saving her.
Its really actually really romantic,but its suspenseful and exciting at the same time.
that sounds absolutely awesome
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I'm looking forward to seeing it after reading the book but to be honest, I'm more interested in horror movies than romances. The guy that plays Edward (Robert Pattinson) is a bit of all right, though!
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Re: Twilight Book

Post by mel_kay39 »

djh wrote:Hi everyone
I am probably a bit older than the rest of you (late 40s) but I recently read this book - it was brilliant. Can't wait to take my teenage son and hubby now to see the movie.

There are three more books in the series which I intend to get to read on our upcoming holiday to the States. They should pass the hours on the plane quite well!

I got mine from the library but if you want to buy a copy, I found that Big W was the cheapest at about $19.79.

Enjoy.

Deb
Actually Deb I work at Big W and since Christmas the price has gone down to 16.95. I think the others are a bit more expensive though cos they're a bit longer. I loved the movie too - saw it today - but I'm not sure what guys are going to think of it. It is a real chick's flick.
A Pie for Life.
Tilly18

Post by Tilly18 »

The books are so much better than movie.
The movie was terrible, seriously it was the worst acting, ever.
The books are so sweet though.
marty clarke forever.