New Years Eve

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

New Years Eve

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

So.. it's just over a week away!! I can't believe it!!

What are we all doing?

I'm going with a group of my girls to Marquee.. My tickets got sent to me in the mail today.. We went there last year for NYE, and had an absolute ball..

When you go on NYE, they give you a keyring that gives you free entry for a whole year.. $25 for one ticket, and yet it costs like $15 to get in every weekend, so me and Tracey have saved a fortune over this past year!!

And the best part is it's 1985 drink prices till Midnight.. WOOHOO! $5 cruisers, baby! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

sounds great... i always hated new years in melbourne, the best nights are never the ones that are most planned and we always overplanned new years haha. and we used to always get the most terrible luck. it seriously was a curse

anyways for this year hopefully back in dubai - making up for 7 months lost of my social life!!! gonna be a busy night ;)

i had plans to be in egypt which would have been amazing but it fell through :(
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

a group of us shall be belatedly celebrating a mate's 40th birthday [his 40th birthday was 1st Jan and was away for it].

i'm not too fussed whether i celebrate nye or not.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
sam.

Post by sam. »

i finish work at 3:30pm just like every other day, and then i start here again at 7:30am on new years day, just like every other day.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Nothing as yet. I want to go to Sensation but I can't afford anything big this year.. :(

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Fire Up

Re: New Years Eve

Post by Fire Up »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:So.. it's just over a week away!! I can't believe it!!

What are we all doing?

I'm going with a group of my girls to Marquee.. My tickets got sent to me in the mail today.. We went there last year for NYE, and had an absolute ball..

When you go on NYE, they give you a keyring that gives you free entry for a whole year.. $25 for one ticket, and yet it costs like $15 to get in every weekend, so me and Tracey have saved a fortune over this past year!!

And the best part is it's 1985 drink prices till Midnight.. WOOHOO! $5 cruisers, baby! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
hook me up with a ticket/s.

just wanna drink the grog b4 i go to another place and get drunk :lol:
Who'sOnO'Bree

Post by Who'sOnO'Bree »

sam. wrote:i finish work at 3:30pm just like every other day, and then i start here again at 7:30am on new years day, just like every other day.
You poor thing Sam - you always seem to be working. What is it you do that doesn't allow for Public Holidays?
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

got a room at a luxury hotel with my girlfriend.

lots of intercourse
sam.

Post by sam. »

Who'sOnO'Bree wrote:
sam. wrote:i finish work at 3:30pm just like every other day, and then i start here again at 7:30am on new years day, just like every other day.
You poor thing Sam - you always seem to be working. What is it you do that doesn't allow for Public Holidays?
well i've only been at this job for about 2 1/2 months now.
i work for caltex, and so whenever caltex's are open - we have to be open. ill organize to get any problems they have sorted - whether its a light or a pump or a hold up or the whole place has caught fire etc, and this is australia wide.

you're expected to work on public holidays, you can of course apply for it off, and more then likely youll get it off, but i didnt have anything planned at all (even for thursday) so i thought i might as well work it and get lots of annual leave built up.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Fire Up wrote:

What are we all doing?

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Get your own tickets!! :P

Actually, the bartender that I have had a little fling with lately, that works there, messaged me today telling me he had 5 free tickets.. I could have killed him haha! I was like "My tickets came in the mail yesterday!!" He's like "Did you pay for them?" Haha well duh!! :P So, now I'm trying to convince him to give them to me so I can sell them to my other friends, and make my money back haha :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

What are we all doing?

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Get your own tickets!! :P

Actually, the bartender that I have had a little fling with lately, that works there, messaged me today telling me he had 5 free tickets.. I could have killed him haha! I was like "My tickets came in the mail yesterday!!" He's like "Did you pay for them?" Haha well duh!! :P So, now I'm trying to convince him to give them to me so I can sell them to my other friends, and make my money back haha :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*ahem* im still looking for tickets. try and get the tickets then pass a few my way
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Fire Up wrote:*ahem* im still looking for tickets. try and get the tickets then pass a few my way
Haha I'll turn the charm on, and see what I can do!! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

^^^ ok kool. work your magic girl :lol: :P :wink:
pies4ever

Post by pies4ever »

im going to a mates joint for a bbq and plenty to drink,just got hold of a box of fireworks today,so im going to put them to some good use.
As Reg Reagan Says-Go And Get Stuffed..!!
Dragme
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Dragme »

leonmagic wrote:got a room at a luxury hotel with my girlfriend.

lots of intercourse
Same sort of but the kids are in the room with us.

Hope your not next door.

But then again :wink:
Born, Live and Die a Magpie