NBB 2009 Player Sponsorship - Player Choice...POLL ONE...

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

Which player should NBB Sponsor in 2009.....?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 am

Ryan Cook
4%
Chris Dawes
29%
Brad Dick
8%
Cameron Wood
8%
Kevin Dyas
No votes
Jaxson Barham
12%
Anthony Corrie
2%
Dayne Beams
37%

Total votes: 51

MargOZ

NBB 2009 Player Sponsorship - Player Choice...POLL ONE...

Post by MargOZ »

Okay, now it's time for us to choose a player to sponsor for season 2009.

I have divided the Poll into two posts so we can include all of them. Please only vote in ONE POLL!

THIS IS POLL NUMBER ONE

PLAYERS OF THE FUTURE:
Ryan Cook, Chris Dawes, Brad Dick, Brent Macaffer, Cameron Wood, Kevin Dyas, Jaxson Barham, Tobias Thoolan, Anthony Corrie, Dayne Beams, Steel Sidebotton, Luke Rounds, Jarrad Blight, Lachlan Keefe and Scott Reed.

Voting should only be done by those contributing to the sponsorship. And the consensus will win out!!!

If you would still like to participate in NBB Player Sponsorship - just send me a PM with the amount you can contribute and you're in! THANKS! :D
WhyPhilWhy?
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by WhyPhilWhy? »

Laser (Beams) seems a Nick's kinda guy, and I believe we have something of a connection via a prominent Nickster.
Last edited by WhyPhilWhy? on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
kambarker

Post by kambarker »

Margo. why isnt J MacCarthy on the players of the future list??
kam
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi kambarker, John McCarthy has now moved up the ranks into the 'Team Player Category'. So his price has also bumped up!
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

I've gone for Dawes, but would have Beams or Rusty ass equal second choice.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

i voted for dawes. i'll support the majority but would prefer to see someone who has been on the list for at least a year get the chocolates.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
kambarker

Post by kambarker »

MargOZ wrote:Hi kambarker, John McCarthy has now moved up the ranks into the 'Team Player Category'. So his price has also bumped up!
Thanks Margo...........I looked that up but wondered why, as he started his playing career with us the weekend after the Shaw/Dids incident..........and thought he like Dawes was still a future playe?! I am wrong again!
kam
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Where's the option for Steele? He would be my first option followed by Dawes or Beams.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
kambarker

Post by kambarker »

kambarker wrote:
MargOZ wrote:Hi kambarker, John McCarthy has now moved up the ranks into the 'Team Player Category'. So his price has also bumped up!
Thanks Margo...........I looked that up but wondered why, as he started his playing career with us the weekend after the Shaw/Dids incident..........and thought he like Dawes was still a future player?! I am wrong again!
kam
larrylj

Post by larrylj »

Thanks Marg,
I voted for Dawes, but Beames or anyone will do.
Love 'em all!!
Pies Forever,
Forever the Pies
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Dawes :D Beams :D *personally i would vote for Corrie,Dyas and Brad dick just watch these 3 turn it on, when and if they get the chance
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

[quote="Bucks5"]Where's the option for Steele? He would be my first option followed by Dawes or Beams.[/quote]

Vote for Steele in the other poll.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Instead of voting on a favourite, one everyone agrees on, how about sponsoring someone who would otherwise be forgotten? After a good start to his debut year with the Pies, Cameron Wood has all but disappeared, and not because of anything he's done. I reckon he needs a bit of support behind him, cos with Josh and Bryan and the new guy (O'Keefe, is it?), chances are he won't get a lot of time in the ruck. Just an opinion.
A Pie for Life.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

^chances are he will be our number one ruck by end of year. i just rewatched the first round against freo.. and was salivating at how he kept beating sandilands to the tap. in fact the first half of the year he beat his opponents tap wise many times... he was also good around the ground esp. with contested mards the problem was his tank... when he was rested , bryan came in and perfromed well so he stayed there

dont worry bout cam wood. kid is on track

and keeffe wont come close to challenging a ruck spot this year