Has anyone??

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Peter

Has anyone??

Post by Peter »

Has anyone had there first payment taken out for membership if you are doing the month to month payment scheme?? If the first payment was to come out in November we are now already 3 payments behind...

I wonder when they will finalise the Cheer Squad 200 for 2009 and payments start coming out...
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
zoia

Post by zoia »

prob when they finalise whois in the cs
Peter

Post by Peter »

Well I must be in then....checked my bank details today and they have debited the full amount....so much for part payment.....I didn't tick any other options....
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
stik35

Post by stik35 »

They took my $795 months ago but I had to apply for seats elsewhere "in case I'm not accepted into the cheersquad".

I was sent an email back in December saying seats would be allocated the first 3 weeks in Jan.

I rang the club recently and was told that they had extended the renewal period and now it wouldn't be until the end of Jan.

Also, if I was accepted into the cheersquad after being allocated a seat elsewhere, then they would change it.

Sounds like a lot of mucking around to me. I just wish that for ONCE, the cheersquad seating could be sorted BEFORE the season started.
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
sam.

Post by sam. »

stik35 wrote: Sounds like a lot of mucking around to me. I just wish that for ONCE, the cheersquad seating could be sorted BEFORE the season started.
yeah, im TOTALLY over it which is why i (along with quite a few other people) didnt even apply this year.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Peter wrote:Well I must be in then....checked my bank details today and they have debited the full amount....so much for part payment.....I didn't tick any other options....
wouldn't bet on it just yet. they'll debit the amount as they process the membership. as mentioned in another post, they'll just reassign your seat number if you're accepted into the cs.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
cobood

Post by cobood »

In reply Pete which I did in GD...
Good for u Pete... But that means nothing... I paid in full on the 1st of Dec. and I still dont know if Im in the squad or not.... So Im interested in the amount that they took out of your Credit Card.... whether it was the 795 or whether it was the ordinary c/squad amount...
Then we'll know what is going on....
Like Stik35 I too asked for seats in the legends and was told the same...

I too think its a lot of messing around and undoubtly something is going to go wrong as per usual.....

I wouldnt be counting my chickens yet Pete...

and like Sammy Im way over it... I often think why I put myself through this every year... Must be my love for the Pies and thats why they persist in doing this to us cos they know they have us by our heartstrings.... But how many times can you bang your head against the wall... one day long standing members are just going to say enough is enough...

p.s. Sammy... so what will you be doing if you havent applied? where are you going to sit?
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Peter

Post by Peter »

$630 that is the Cheer Squad amount....rang today was on hold for 15 minutes gave up.....anyhow I ma not going to loose sleep over it...pretty sure by taking the $630 that I am in...
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
cobood

Post by cobood »

It sounds right for c/squad amount.... Good for you Pete....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
zoia

Post by zoia »

i got a call today and got told im in the cheersquad for this coming season
zoia

Post by zoia »

well i went down to club today to pay for my membership and im 100% in cs for this season everyone who was in it last season got in if they applied they, only did the application thing so u would argee to there rules. Mind you these rules that are in place have allways been there so its nothing new. I also told the her i may not be able to sit in cs for a few weeks as my knee is in a brace and i cant move it around to much. So i will be sitting in disabled part at the back with my crutches lol
sam.

Post by sam. »

cobood wrote: p.s. Sammy... so what will you be doing if you havent applied? where are you going to sit?
just decided to go for legends..
didnt really wanna me massively mucked around anymore!!

dont worry you will still see me around :)
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."