Brent ' The Messiah ' Macaffer

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

ad4eva

Post by ad4eva »

according to fanfooty.com.au he did something to his ankle. Dissapointing he had to go off because i felt we lacked an extra marking option up forward and he was providing a pretty good target.
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Thought he was terrific. Brought others into the game by hand, laid a few tackles, and didn't look out of place at all. All in one quarter, too. Very promising. Medhurst can now afford to take his time. :wink: Would like to see him get a full run next week.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Well done when he was on. The Caff has something to offer.
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

Johnson#26 wrote:Thought he was terrific. Brought others into the game by hand, laid a few tackles, and didn't look out of place at all. All in one quarter, too. Very promising. Medhurst can now afford to take his time. :wink: Would like to see him get a full run next week.
There's absolutely no reason why Macaffer and Medhurst can't be in the same side together.

They both offer something different and to me Macaffer might be the missing link in our forward line as a mobile medium target.

The guy kicked 70 goals at U18 level so he knows where the goals are and might be a very viable and dangerous option to be played out of the goalsquare in the future.

You can never have enough of a good thing. :wink:
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
rocketronnie

Post by rocketronnie »

Lol Hudson said Macaffer was off because "he felt sick". Good one Huddo you moron.
"Only the weak believe that what they do in battle is who they are as men" - Thomas Marshall - "Ironclad".
swoop42

Post by swoop42 »

Pissed me off completely that they didn't bother to investigate or give us any real detail of why he was substituted so early in the game.

The Caff joins Stanners, Reid and Coxy in my stable of lesser lights at this stage of there career currently on our list who I will be barracking extra hard for throughout the year.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
burnsy17

Post by burnsy17 »

He had a migrane apparently...
Beware the swooping Magpie.
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

The mail was correct folks.

The Messiah has arrived.

Long Live The Messiah!!
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

burnsy17 wrote:He had a migrane apparently...
He came down with that after seeing Cousins vomit up a fluro boundary line !
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
loki04

Post by loki04 »

Thought the caff was great when he was on, you noticed the difference when he went off cloke started coming up the ground but had nothing to kick to.
Up the Mighty Mags 2016.
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Brent ' The Messiah ' Macaffer

Post by pietillidie »

joffa corfe wrote:
Kingswood wrote:
Dave The Man wrote: I think you are going a Bit Over board there Joffa.
but would you call him bigheaded?
LOL the word bigheaded is indeed a compliment..I visited the facebook topic last night where everyone signed along to register thier hatred for the Pies :shock:

I've never read such vulgarity in all my life...In lieu of all that crap im very comfy with the lable bighead :wink:
That is still the funniest thread of all time :lol:
blacknwhiteatheart

Post by blacknwhiteatheart »

swoop42 wrote:Pissed me off completely that they didn't bother to investigate or give us any real detail of why he was substituted so early in the game.

The Caff joins Stanners, Reid and Coxy in my stable of lesser lights at this stage of there career currently on our list who I will be barracking extra hard for throughout the year.

I know!!!!!!
10 was shocking last night...
HAL

Post by HAL »

Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
DaVe86

Post by DaVe86 »

Macaffer had a brilliant opening quarter. At the game, I though he was subbed but had no idea why...so now i realise he wasn't feeling right.

But god he showed a lot early.

It wasn't just that we played loose, he took some strong marks, kicked a goal and worked hard up the ground. His work-rate was top-notch.
There's more to life than footy.........just not much more.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

joffa corfe wrote:The mail was correct folks.

The Messiah has arrived.

Long Live The Messiah!!
I'll just call him Bwian. 8)
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.