Ultimate Footy 2009

For all Super Coaches and Team Dreamers....discuss your teams and competitions here.

Moderator: bbmods

Babylove

Ultimate Footy 2009

Post by Babylove »

I was going to offer to start a Fantasy Footy 2009 league, however I have found a similar site called Ultimate Footy 2009 which looks to be similar although it is free to play and so I have already set one up if you are interested. There are twelve places so first in best dressed.

League name: Nicks BB League
League code: 984700
League password: nicksbb

The site address might help :lol: http://www.ultimatefooty.com/
Last edited by Babylove on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babylove

Post by Babylove »

Last edited by Babylove on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broken_Benjamin

Post by Broken_Benjamin »

tryin to suss it out but the password wont work?
Collingwood FC Bound For Glory
panga

Post by panga »

looks interesting, i'll give it a go.
collingwood.. bowl them over
Babylove

Post by Babylove »

Broken_Benjamin wrote:tryin to suss it out but the password wont work?
I've just checked and the password to join the league should work as it is as I've listed it. Once you've logged in there should be some league options. Ask to join a custom league and then you need to put in the League ID and the password and it should let you join as there are still places available.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

i found the league name, enter the password and didnt work.

i have my team name, just cant get in
panga

Post by panga »

worked for me.
collingwood.. bowl them over
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

when i get to here:

CREATE A CUSTOM LEAGUE, JOIN A CUSTOM LEAGUE, JOIN A PUBLIC LEAGUE

i go to join a custom league, don't i?
Babylove

Post by Babylove »

Fire Up wrote:when i get to here:

CREATE A CUSTOM LEAGUE, JOIN A CUSTOM LEAGUE, JOIN A PUBLIC LEAGUE

i go to join a custom league, don't i?
That's right. Click on join custom league, then enter the league ID (the number in the first post) and the password. It should work okay (it did for me when I joined another league).
noddy,

Post by noddy, »

yo. i'm in. thanks for organising it baby.

i couldn't get past the custom league login either. i was cut and pasting the league id and password from baby's post above and it wouldn't work. i typed everything in rather than pasting it and it worked ok.
i like beer.
Babylove

Post by Babylove »

noddy, wrote:yo. i'm in. thanks for organising it baby.

i couldn't get past the custom league login either. i was cut and pasting the league id and password from baby's post above and it wouldn't work. i typed everything in rather than pasting it and it worked ok.
I just had a look at that. If you highlight the line of the password there is a 'space' at the end, and if you paste it int the password box on the site it counts the space at the end as a character in the password which might be why it's not working (I haven't followed the process right through but when I did the copy and paste there were eight characters and there are only seven characters in the password). I hope this clears things up for anyone having trouble getting in.

Just a quick note on the draft. I have changed the online draft time to the 16th March at 7.00pm with 3 mins a pick as I was reading that the draft needs to be completed by the 17th to be ready for round one. After this time scoring won't start until draft results are submitted apparently. I can adjust this time as need be but for now that is when it is set. Let me know if there is any issues with doing a live draft.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

im in now

i did it via typing the password etc. i was copying before

bring on the draft, where im hoping to snare a gun backman
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

when we are picking the players we want, do we have to put them in order of who we want 1st, or can we just pick them and leave them then hope for the best?
Babylove

Post by Babylove »

Fire Up wrote:when we are picking the players we want, do we have to put them in order of who we want 1st, or can we just pick them and leave them then hope for the best?
At the moment I've got the draft set for the live option. At the moment the date and is set for Monday 16th at 7.00pm (AEDT) with three minutes for each pick. Now from what I understand from the rules (this is the first time I've done this) if you can't be there or have to leave before the end of the draft then you can pre-draft player rankings where you rank players in order of your preference and it will automatically select your highest choice still available (I think it's similar to a contingency list on Fantasy Footy). If you don't submit one you won't miss out though as the draft will automatically pick for you from the Ultimate Footy D-Ranks which I think is the site's rankings for each player (I presume from last years performance). In an earlier post I've posted the full explanation for each of the draft options, although at this stage I have selected the Live option. I hope this all explains it okay :D

On another note there are still 4 places available for people wanting to participate.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

kool.

ill be on computer at 7pm for the draft anyway.

its to hard to put players i want in the order. i keep changing my mind who i want for the 1st 5 picks