Collingwood vs Bendigo Praccy Match - Next VFL game/reports

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Mine:

Well we Destroyed Bendigo those it was mostlty VFL Players but here is the AFL Player REports:

Keeffe- Dominated in the Ruck,Kicked a Goal pushing Forward,Follwed up after Ruck Contest Well and Kicked into the Forward 50 very well and evem hit the Forward on the Chest a Few Times

Medhurst - Played well kicked a Few Goal but did look a Bit Rusty at Times.

Corrie - Did some good thing and some bad thing by Turning over the ball a few times

Bennell - Was good, Showed alot of X-Factor but faded out of the game

Dick - Fantastic in the Midfield, Running wings around them and great Skills. Can see why people see him like S Hill

Thoolen - Nothing Special as Usual those did get in-front of his Oppent a few times

McCarthy - Was BOG did the Hard thing in the Middle and Floated Forward and Kicked 3-5 Goals

I know but we had Mostly VFL players and the AFL Players have been Injured during the Pre-Season accept for Corrie

Forgot Blair Player, He Did well getting some Clearnces and Loved his attack on the ball
I am Da Man
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Dave The Man wrote:Mine:

Well we Destroyed Bendigo those it was mostlty VFL Players but here is the AFL Player REports:

Keeffe- Dominated in the Ruck,Kicked a Goal pushing Forward,Follwed up after Ruck Contest Well and Kicked into the Forward 50 very well and evem hit the Forward on the Chest a Few Times

Medhurst - Played well kicked a Few Goal but did look a Bit Rusty at Times.

Corrie - Did some good thing and some bad thing by Turning over the ball a few times

Bennell - Was good, Showed alot of X-Factor but faded out of the game

Dick - Fantastic in the Midfield, Running wings around them and great Skills. Can see why people see him like S Hill

Thoolen - Nothing Special as Usual those did get in-front of his Oppent a few times

McCarthy - Was BOG did the Hard thing in the Middle and Floated Forward and Kicked 3-5 Goals

I know but we had Mostly VFL players and the AFL Players have been Injured during the Pre-Season accept for Corrie

Forgot Blair Player, He Did well getting some Clearnces and Loved his attack on the ball
Though Dave, Though... Not those!

One word at a time... We'll get there.