The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

The Girls Board

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Yaaaaaay this rocks Brooke!! :D

This is for us chickies! :D Me & Brooke came up with the idea!
It's to talk about our makeup and hair and advice on nail breakings hahaha and other dilemma's!
The boys can participate too if they wanna! hahahah

I already know that Rach will live here! She'll probably marry it!
Not unless Brooke gets to the altar first!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo
Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

i hate the shit that comes along with being a gurl but then other days im so happy to be a gurl except everyone few weeks................lol i am a b*tch lol hahaha kool

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
**~~I LUV EMIN3M~~**
U better Lose yourself in tha music the moment u own it u better neva let it go!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

I love maybelline wet shine nail polish! :D
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*
Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
couragous cloke

Post by couragous cloke »

just wondering what happened to the chicks channel???????????

footy ROX!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

chicks channel has nothing to do with bored people! This is the bored board. We can talk about whatever we want! :D:D:D! hehehe
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*
Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Why do guys get clingy and over fcking protective and think that you are a fcking possesion to them!!!
ARGH- I HATE IT!!!
I'll just stik to perving on footy players for a while!!! (ie Cam and Jason)

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*
couragous cloke

Post by couragous cloke »

snap!! snap!!

footy ROX!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Ur right Aly, i wanna marry this topic, it rox :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ok where do istart...

As for nailpolish, u cant beat Maybelline wet shine and the loreal range for thickness, consistency and shine as well as long wear and easy application. In my opinion, nothing looks cooler than the diferent colours of the FACE OF AUSTRALIA range but it gets quite gooey and shunky to put on after a while which is dodgy but it does look cool as. SALLY HANSEN'S chrome range rocks too and at this beutician i know, u can get this AWESOME metallic changing colour stuff whioch just ROCKS. Its coooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Oh and remember gals, NEVER uses nailpolish remover with acetone in it. Big no no.

Ok lets talk hair care...

If u have slightly aff or frizzy hair, even wavy hair, u MUST GET Loreal Professional techniart Liss Control. I find it more effectve than Frizz Ease and at $15.95 a bottle it lasts ages. U apply it to wet hair, then let it dry naturally for a while b4 blow drying straight. After that i straighten my hair using my vidal sassoon striaghtener but im gettign a wayyyyyyyyy better one for xmas so scrap that bit of advice, hehe :P Once i straighten it, i rub a bit of Frizz Ease instant touch up glossing spray over the flyaway bits and stuffto just give it a nice glossy coat and prevent the fly away/frizzed looked. The end result is pretty good. Try this routine gals.

As for makeup, iwa sspoiled enuf to get a whole Estee Lauder kit last year for xmas which is almost all used now :( This is BY FAR the best range of makeup u can get but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to xpensive so generally i am a maybellin girl just like Sarah Michelle Geller and Alyssa Wright. Also though, for affordable and very nice and effectve makeup, use Avon. I use Maybelleine concealler but i dont use anything but Avon foundatin. All day perfect wear it is called and the best part is, it is waterproof.
You have to be very selective about what foundation you use cos it is the base for your whole face.

As for other things like eyeliners, mascaras, eyeshadows etc, u can be a lil more cheap and get just whatever but dont do this with foundatin. Although dont get just any old crasppy mascara. U want a long lash/waterproof one and one that wont go gluggly after not long. DONT BUY COVERGIRL, cos it is prone to this. Maybelline and Max Factor are by far the best mascaras i have came across.

Ok i will finish now and add more later :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MAN I LOVE THIS TOPIC :):)

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
CQ

Post by CQ »

hehe, whatever brooke, its all the same to me ;)

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

I dont wear much make up........but im with u brooke i stand while appyling my eyeliner and mascara and thast the same with my friends i guess coz the mirror is high up so u cant sit in front of it!!!

N e who the brownlow is sooooooooo bitchy i luvd it this year coz not all the gfs were model like gurls which i thought was great! they were pretty but not all 6-8 with long blonde hair and i reckon that not all footy players r into looks only!!!

n e way just my oppinion!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
**~~I LUV EMIN3M~~**
U better Lose yourself in tha music the moment u own it u better neva let it go!!
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

Girls, for straight hair, you MUST HAVE a MUSTER STRAIGHTENING IRON. It is the best on the market and is recommended by all hairdressers. You also need a professional hair dryer, of about 1800 watts.

As for nail polish - I love the Sally Hansen Chrome range (the pure silver is my fave). Priceline also have a cheaper Chrome range which are good (but not as many colours to choose from - their aqua is actually nicer than the aqua in the SH range though).

Makeup - I like the L'Oreal mascaras (currently using Longitude), am soon to try the Lash Architect 3D (has anyone else tried this?) I used to always wear Maybelline Illegal Lengths, which is pretty good. I like liquid eyeliner by Face of Australia too. Don't buy the Duo Lipstick thing by Revlon! The lipliner is too soft and so you go through it far too quickly - it's a waste of money. I like Mirenesse lipsticks the best. Also the Lipfinity is crap! It cracks on your lips - really weird! I like the Maybelline Cool Effects eye liners (I have both pale blue and green - green is my fave, for a bit of sparkle under my lower lashes). Another good product is Fast Lash by Napoleon - it gives you a false eyelash effect and works like mascara. I love it!

Yep, I waste heaps of money on all these beauty products!

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

OMG if you girls love this thread you would love the Vogue messageboards!!

Anyway I'm addicted to my Clinique Superbalance makeup, I love YSL Touche Eclat for undereye darkeness, but my main addicted is LIPGLOSS/LIPBALMS/LIP ANYTHING!!!!!!

I use Neutrogena AHA/BHA face lotion and nothing beats the Gilette Venus razor!!

Hey Kristen - I wish I bought a MUSTER!!!! I bought a crappy vidal sassoon and it is just hopeless!!

For my hair I use the Sunsilk straightening balm, Redken Glass and now that I got a whole lot of highlights I have to use leave in conditioner every day.

Hmmmm what else - I love Benefit Benetint for lips and cheeks, mascara I use Maybelline great lash and I am additced to Natural Glow!! I would truly die without it - as well as Revlon Skin Lights!

During the day I love the Jurlique Aromamist....!

As for nails - I love nudes but I have this lovely Face of Australia dark maroon that i love on my toenails!

What is the best long lasting polish? Mine just contstantly chip like a day after I've painted them. I used to have acrylics and I must say I've had them off over a year and my nails have never been stronger. But I loved that they always looked perfect!!!!!

We're gonna have fun in this thread.....! :) I'm going to go and check out that wet look nailpolish now! YAY!!!

Jen

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
"This is a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl"
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

Take a bit of both worlds:
In my expert fashion opinion (trust me, I know what I'm doing),
you should go out and but yourself a pair of socks with tiny Australian flags on them (this will make your bust look bigger).
Then, for a fashionable but "Aussie" look, team these socks with a pair of foam thongs and Vua La! you have the perfect Brownlow night footwear ensemble! ;);)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Founder of "The Quest To Poke Ryan Lonie's Belly-button"

*naaa naaaa na na nana, naaa naaa naaa GET TZATZIKI WITH IT!*
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Wellllll... I just popped out and bought the wet shine nailpolish - IT IS WONDERFUL!

Yay girls for reccomending it!! I'm going to have fun later tonight !! :)

And BTW I don't like wearing lots of makeup, but I love it and love beauty stuff and getting my eyebrows done and everything like that... whatever floats your boat! :)
Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
"This is a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl"
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehehe good onya Jen, its good stuff isnt it. I love it.

And well said btw, each to their own i say :)

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper