The Girls Board

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Hhehehe Yer Aly.i prob will live here :P:P!!!
Well I am shopping,clothes, hair,nail, make-up and shoe obsessed!!!I went shopping today :D:D:D!!!!! It takes me like 4 eva to get ready in da morning, as Aly knows already :roll: , lol. Im buying my firnds strightner off her, cuz its works so good on my hair! Today I got new nailpolish and its so kool!! Its purple from Pirceline and its mad, I luv it :P!! I go shopping every weekend, lol..and afta a while my friends even get sick of it :shock: , OMG I could neva get sik of it, its way to fun!!! Its like a stress releiver 4 me, lol!!!!
GO SHOPPING!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Alyssa's Everyday Routine
- 3D Lash Architect mascara (it is excellent, Kristen) or Fresh Lash 24 hour mascara by Maybelline.
- My glitter or shimmer eyeshadows (any type lol).
- Maybelline blush in Pretty in Peach or Maybelline Cool Effects blush in Frozen Daquiri.
- Colours of Australis cover it! concealer.
- An undercoat of Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer which is SPF 15.
- A coat of Maybelline Wet Shine lipstick in Pink Pout.
- A top coat of Caboodles lip gloss in Fruitopian.

There ya go. That is what I wear everyday! heheh!

You can always buy cheap nail polishes, eye shadows, lip glosses etc. but you cannot skip on the basics like foundations, mascaras etc.

Nails
You can always get nice colours from like $2.00 shops etc. I like getting those and I also like Maybelline wet shine and Sally Hansen nail polishes.
You can get so many different colours. I use heaps of different colours for my fingers, but my toenails are always a dark red, or a maroon colour.
Dark Reds and Maroons are good for a sexy look, but pastels and bright colours are more of a fun look.
You can always get really good nail creams and nail boards etc from Avon and they are really cheap and really good.
Sally Hansen nail pens are excellent. Especially the glossy one which I wear coz i cant wear nail polish to work! :( lolz!

Feet
Once again Avon have great products that are cheap and affordable. You can get really good foot scrubs and sprays that will make your feet gorgeous and smelling yummy!
My fave is peppermint foot spray which you can spray in your shoes, on your socks, on your feet everywhere! :D

Face
You can get really good foundations from maybelline etc. Clinique have excellent foundations but are very expensive. I got a test done at the Clinique counter and a small bottle of it was $62.00!
Every day I use Clean & Clear acne prone facial wash and it works great :D!
I also use nivea visage anti-wrinkle eye cream! :D lol im 14 i know but it soothes my eyes lolz! :D
I'll think up more laterz! :D
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*
Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Well I just discovered the best hair removel cream!! Its great 4 pplz like me with really sensitive skin!! Its called 'Nads hair reemovel cream'!!! All ya do it apply a fair amount on the area and leave it for about 5 mins(depending on where ur removing the hair) and then wipe it off with the thingy provided or a cloth! I reckon a cloth works way betta! but yer, its so good!! It definatly beats having to shave or wax!! YAY! just make sure u dont accidently but the wax strips coz there in a similar packet!! I got mine from safeway but u can get em from ne where tho!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

SLOTHS RULE!!!!!!
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Hey Rach - what is the smell of the Nads stuff like? Because some of those creams just smell like chemical factories !!!!

Anyone who has smelt them knows what I mean...! :)

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
"This is a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl"
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Sounds AWESOME Rach, thanx for the tip. Im definatly gonna try some :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BROOKE'S TECHNO LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA
"I still believe in your eyes.I just don't care what you have done in your life.
Baby i'll always be here by your side.Don't leave me waiting too long,please come by!
I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes. There is no choice, I belong to your life. Because I will live to love you someday. You'll be my baby and we'll fly away. And i'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you!"

***Ill fly with you - Gigi D'Agostino***
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

umm well its say on da tupe thing 'New floral scent' lol, its smells weird, but not as bad as sum tho!!!
Kool Brookie, yer its good!!! Well I reckon it is ne way, hehe
Luv Rach!!xoxox

SLOTHS RULE!!!!!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Floral scent doesnt sound too bad. I reckon i could put up with it if it meant easier hair removal than shaving or waxing :)

I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes. There is no choice, I belong to your life. Because I will live to love you someday. You'll be my baby and we'll fly away. And i'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you!"

***Ill fly with you - Gigi D'Agostino***
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Hooray! lol thanx rach! I'll buy some when i get paid on Monday! :D
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*
Last edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy on Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CQ

Post by CQ »

i have to say that stuff is vile, i was once thinking about HOW exactly it works, it like DISSOLVES/BURNS ur hair, thats an evil chemical factory!

and if u leave it on 4 too long i recall it starts getting itchy cos its starting to eat into ur skin as well!

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

It all depends which depilatory cream you get....the Nad's one is good but some are just YUK.

I tried these little "Silkymit Hair Removal Gloves" the other day and they DO NOT WORK. You're supposed to rub this little sandpaper thing over your leg to remove the hair and it takes SOOOOOOO long. Avoid at all costs!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Founder of "The Quest To Poke Ryan Lonie's Belly-button"

*naaa naaaa na na nana, naaa naaa naaa GET TZATZIKI WITH IT!*
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Yer that Silky mit thing is crap! It gave my friend a rash!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

SLOTHS RULE!!!!!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I spose in theory its not the nicest thing but waxings gotta be pretty stressful on the skin too. Hair just sux doesnt it, lol.

<FONT COLOR="teal">BROOKE'S TECHNO LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA </FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="purple">"I still believe in your eyes.I just don't care what you have done in your life.
Baby i'll always be here by your side.Don't leave me waiting too long,please come by!
I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you!"</FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="blue">***Ill fly with you - Gigi D'Agostino***</FONT c>
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

LMAo the Silky Mit!!

It smells like burning hair or something and if you go one second too long on your leg it is like carpet burns! They are a total drainer but I loved the way my legs felt afterwards.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee getting my eyebrows waxed. My legs I got done once and nearly died - I got in there and was like "Yeah whole legs - rip it off!" and then after the first one i was like "Umm only half please"

Nothing beats the Gilette Venus razor tho - I've never used such a grouse razor in my life! Woohoo!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
<I>"This is a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl"</I>