Baby Names

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvdids

Post by luvdids »

^^^ What ever happened to Californication? Good show.
gobbles21

Post by gobbles21 »

Yes great show. Season 2 was on earlier in the year but 10 put it on about 10.30 or 11 on a Sunday night and never advertised it for some stupid reason
Tilly18

Post by Tilly18 »

There's been like 3 babies every day for the past week that have been called Matilda. My name is popular (:
marty clarke forever.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah all the older names like Matilda, Olivia, Lily, Isabella are becoming popular now. Like surnames have become popular for boys. I've never seen so many Coopers, Connors, Jacksons and Hunters etc in my girls' primary school photos!
A Pie for Life.
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

lotta bogans on here LOL

every Brayden/Brandon/Jayden/Taylah/Tyler/Tori/Brielle I've ever taught has been AWFUL
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

Tilly18 wrote:There's been like 3 babies every day for the past week that have been called Matilda. My name is popular (:
Lol. That was my first girlfriend's name (except with an 'e' at the end instead of an 'a'... traditional Italian spelling, apparently).
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Lynden is a girls name? Well, there ya go :P

It's amazing how many names you get turned off of due to teaching! I know exactly what you mean Nutmeg!

I would never name my son Tyler, Jordan, Aidan, Mitchell, Cameron, Kyle, Cooper, Nathaniel, Jesse, Antoine.. Or my daughter Lara, Charli, Paige, Chloe, Ava.. The list goes on :P Even Jarrod has been ruined for me, due to one boy at creche, spelt Jarred, who is the worst child in the world lol! :P

I think that's why I love my American, not-so-typical names :P Landon, Cheyenne, Austin, Hunter, Savannah, Carter... :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Tilly18

Post by Tilly18 »

mel_kay39 wrote:Yeah all the older names like Matilda, Olivia, Lily, Isabella are becoming popular now. Like surnames have become popular for boys. I've never seen so many Coopers, Connors, Jacksons and Hunters etc in my girls' primary school photos!
I secretly think Isabella is becoming popular because of Twilight. Which is lame :D

I like Cooper (:
I've seen heaps of last names as first(I read the baby section of the paper everyday because I like knowing what weird names people come up with :D)
There's Addison, Anderson and JUDD! no joke, that was a few weeks back, clearly a Carlton supporter.
marty clarke forever.
David

Post by David »

Tilly18 wrote:and JUDD! no joke, that was a few weeks back, clearly a Carlton supporter.
Not necessarily! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Bucks5 »

There would have to be a few Buckleys out there you would reckon. So far I only know of pets but you never know.....
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
Tilly18

Post by Tilly18 »

My Cousin went through this phase of only answering to Didak :D
marty clarke forever.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

LOL your cousin is a trip, Tilly! Didak is a star.
A Pie for Life.
thatkategirl

Post by thatkategirl »

Oh my god, I love Judd Nelson.
Those movies are so good, The Breakfast Club, St Elmos Fire etc
twitter.com/ahh_bethhh
David

Post by David »

Yeah, he was great in TBC. Never really seemed to do much after those films, which is a shame, as he had talent.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

thatkategirl wrote:Oh my god, I love Judd Nelson.
Those movies are so good, The Breakfast Club, St Elmos Fire etc
Pretty in Pink sucked a bit though. I never much liked Andrew McCarthy, didn't get the attraction. Duckie (Jon Cryer) was the best thing about that movie. And James Spader was gorgeous in the eighties! Bad, but so good...
A Pie for Life.