Raffle 3: Presidents Function 30Aug09 - RESULTS p2

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

Dragme
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Dragme »

Thanks Marg.

Ticket arrived today. Yippie
Born, Live and Die a Magpie
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

The Weed, sorry but if I don't hear from you by COB today I am going to have to re-issue the second Presidents Function ticket.

Please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,
Marg
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Okay, so the winners remain as Dragme and The Weed.

Have fun guys - and let us know how it goes! :D

Marg
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I know the result of the game wasn't what we wanted but hope you both enjoyed the Presidents Dinner! :D

GO PIES!
Dragme
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Dragme »

MargOZ wrote:I know the result of the game wasn't what we wanted but hope you both enjoyed the Presidents Dinner! :D

GO PIES!
The Weed and I had a great time at the Presidents Dinner.

A huge extravaganza of food and beverage, with over 700 well dressed people waiting for a twilight game of footy.

Being my first Presidents Lunch I loved it and can't wait to sign up for a chance of going again soon and twillight football has its place. At the same time I was amazed that non Pies People are allowed to enter our inner sanctum.

Overall a truely professional pre match live show and a great half day at the footy.

Ed is the Pres.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Dragme, I did meet The Weed!

It was a great day, and except for the last 10 minutes of the game, it was very enjoyable. I was on one of the first tables Eddie walked by, so was able to get a pic with him.

Now bring on the finals!