Wrestleclash 2 - November 28th Tickets

BUYER BEWARE - goods or services listed for sale or trade in this forum have not been and will not be vetted by the moderators or administration of this bulletin board and no guarantee can be made as to their authenticity or fairness.

Moderator: bbmods

The Prototype

Wrestleclash 2 - November 28th Tickets

Post by The Prototype »

Note: I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, could someone move it if it is? thanks.

WrestleClash 2 will be held at the Darebin Community Sports Stadium 857 Plenty Road. Reservoir VIC 3073 on November 28th the show is at 8pm on the day I will give you addition info where needed.

I am giving these tickets away, they are free as apart of the work I have done for Wrestleclash they have provided the tickets for me to use.

if you are interested you can pm me, or post in here and we can arrange the details. TICKETS ARE LEGIT I can provide communications with the promoter if needed for you to know they are legit.

I am offering them to Nicks members who are interested in wrestling as I have offered them to others who have yet to take advantage of them and would really like them to go to someone that would like to use them to see some good Australian wrestling.

6 tickets left.
Last edited by The Prototype on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macedonian Marvel #35

Post by Macedonian Marvel #35 »

still available mate?
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Yeah they are.

I have 6 left.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

lol.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Sadly I cannot attend so I am just passing off the remaining.