has anyone thought of this?

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpierod

has anyone thought of this?

Post by magpierod »

I was watching one HD waiting for the replay of the Crows/Pies game and they had highlights of the Bundes Liga Soccer from Germany.

The crowds there are amazing, almost all decked out in club colours, but the biggest impression was thier flags(massive). The Floggers used by AFL cheer squads are good and a great tradition but I reckon if we could add 3 or 4 of these style flags our cheer squad would be awesome. I couldn't find a photo on the net but it would be worth looking up.

Just a thought :idea:
SA MAGPIES MEMBER

Go Pies!!
magpierod

Post by magpierod »

SA MAGPIES MEMBER

Go Pies!!
jeff corfe

Re: has anyone thought of this?

Post by jeff corfe »

magpierod wrote:I was watching one HD waiting for the replay of the Crows/Pies game and they had highlights of the Bundes Liga Soccer from Germany.

The crowds there are amazing, almost all decked out in club colours, but the biggest impression was thier flags(massive). The Floggers used by AFL cheer squads are good and a great tradition but I reckon if we could add 3 or 4 of these style flags our cheer squad would be awesome. I couldn't find a photo on the net but it would be worth looking up.

Just a thought :idea:
Yes a lot of thought over the years has gone into the size of flags etc etc...But our great game has a restriction on what size flags you can bring into the game yes even into a cheersquad area. If you run the gauntlet so to speak it will be confiscated and the real possibility of getting evicted....Incredible isn't it ?