Vale / in Memorium

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie jeff

Dale Earnhardt nascar legend RIP

Post by magpie jeff »

Yesterday i lost one of my sporting hero's,The great Dale Earnhardt was tragically killed in the nascar daytona 500 race i watched this race on foxtel and it looked like a normal nascar prang,but i guess when your time is up 'you gotta go'i've seen nascar smashes where cars are upside down in mid air and the driver walks away without a scratch.The sad thing is this crash occured in the last lap of the race.We will miss 'the enforcer'
kick arse in heaven mate you were the best and it wont be the same wearing my Dale Earnhardt t-shirts any more.RIP to a great sporting legend.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 20 February 2001).]
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

dale is a legend!!...its sad to see him go doing something he luved and lived for!!!

goodwrench #3-lives on forever!!!....RIP DALE!!!

LATERZ

------------------
SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!
SS11

Post by SS11 »

no offence joffa
but the accident he died as a result of was piss weak
i reckon he wouldnt be happy goin out like that

anyway RIP alongside Pants
dallas

Post by dallas »

Dale Earnhardt true legend RIP
MagpieBoy

R.I.P To One Of My Good Friends That was a one eyed magpie s

Post by MagpieBoy »

Hey Peoplez,

I dont if u's have heard of it but there was a major accident in "mill park" northern suburbs. He was only 18 years old and died in a Motor Bike Accident Yesterday Nite At 7:00pm.

Since He was 5 years old he was a mad collingwood .. use to go to every game every week .. never what win/lose he was always up there with the crowd.

Please keep him in yours prays .. because he was one Good Guy. and the sad Image thing is his last 4 words were to beloved mother were "I Love You Mum" b4 he died .. Image

anyways im left with tears runnin' down my face for the poor guy at age of 18 died.

R.I.P
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

What a short life some people have.

Well. I didn't know your friend, but he was one of us ... a magpie ... so that makes him family.

You must be really hurting, MagpieBoy. The funny thing is, your mate is probably as free as a bird ... a magpie even ... right now. It's the people left behind who are the ones crying.

Grief is one of those things that just rips your heart out. It seems like it will never heal. But it does ... eventually.

God be with your friend ... And God be with you as you go through this terrible moment in your life.

**floreat pica**
MagpieBoy

Post by MagpieBoy »

Thanks AlfAndrews

God Be With You 2 my Magpie "Brother" Image
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

MagpieBoy my prayers are with your friend and his family and also with you.

Alf you really are a nice guy.

JBJ
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

My prayers are also with your friend Magpieboy

God Bless.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
afisher

Post by afisher »

very soory to hear the untimely loss of a young life
RIP
andrew
Joel

Post by Joel »

My condolences MagpiesBoy!! Sorry to hear. Image
Black_White

Post by Black_White »

Condolences to yourself and to the unfortunate lads family. Can you tell us if he had a favorite player? Maybe Ed or the club could send a card from him.
-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising
I@n S

Post by I@n S »

Sorry to hear that MagpiesBoy. I don't beleave in god since my sister was killed by a drunk driver. She was walking home from school. This was in 1985. But god bless anyway Image
MagpieMark

Post by MagpieMark »

My condolenses MagpieBoy
cobood

Post by cobood »

MagpieBoy my thoughts and love are with you at this sad time
and with your friends family.........So very very sorry to hear such bad news........Keep your chin up.