The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

In your DREAMS mate.

Like I said, criticise her for her journalism, same as you would for Mike Sheahan. Don't reduce it to her physical appearance, gender, or what you'd like to do to her after hours.
"The greatest thing that could happen to the nation is when we get rid of all the media. Then we could live in peace and tranquillity, and no one would know anything." - Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

i wish i got paid to speak shit like most journo's do :wink:

http://collingwood.rules.it/
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

You appear to be well qualified for the task
"The greatest thing that could happen to the nation is when we get rid of all the media. Then we could live in peace and tranquillity, and no one would know anything." - Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

On one night Caro wanted me and kept feeding me Bourbons, after the tenth I told a friend to get me out of here because she was starting to become good looking.
paulie

Post by paulie »

You lucky bastard I can but dream of a nite like that.And by the way weed this is suppose to be a bit of a laugh not to be taken seriously mate.This is after all a bit of fun.In the past my job has been taken the piss out of by Joffa and crew.So back a yard mate and let us have our fun it is surely harmless. :P
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Sorry Paulie, but I'm not backing off an inch on this one.

Calling someone a ******** (I've put in the asterisks myself; it will only be edited anyway and shouldn't be repeated - and yes, I know it wasn't you who said it) is not funny. But that's how people who use such terms defend themselves - "oh, it's just a bit of fun".

Unless, of course, you're the person on the receiving end of it.

If you want to go in for puerile sexual innuendo, perhaps the Victoria Park Tavern is the place for it, or you and Joffa or whoever can discuss it privately. It's nothing personal but I refuse to make light of what you and CP are carrying on with. That might sound high-minded or moralistic but I feel really strongly about this. You should think a bit more carefully about how what you say effects those around you - Weed
paulie

Post by paulie »

So you think me having a bit of harmless fun affects the people around me???? I'm sorry you feel that way mate.I find it hard to belive that me cracking a gag or two about Carro will have that bigger affect on the world.But who knows you may be right.I'm sure I have probally put at risk any chance I ever had with her with my purile humour oh well i guess I will live and learn. :P
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

I've PM'd Paulie with my thoughts. I have reasons to feel as strongly as I do about this but the discussion will only move further away from football so I'm leaving it here - Weed
paulie

Post by paulie »

Well I got the pm had a read and sorry but I will continue to use humour weed love.Didn't quite get the bit about you thinking I was a racist where i work and in my family we have all manner of different races reglions and sexual prefaces and I think i get on very well with all of them.Guess how i do this mate yes surpise suprise with a bit of harmless himour. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Paulie,

I am now PISSED off. I wrote a personal message in good faith and didn't expect it to be commented upon publicly, especially not in such a sarcastic way.

For the record, I never said or suggested Paulie was a racist in any way, shape or form and I don't know how he drew this conclusion.

Our senses of humour obviously differ Paulie, and I can wear that, but I'll tell you that responding to a private message in public is NOT the act of the gentleman Tess obviously thinks you are.

As I wrote, I think this only draws us further away from football and I would prefer to let the matter rest, especially on a night when there are more important things to think about.

Weed
Blanch

Post by Blanch »

Caro, is that you posting on our bb? If so pm me and we'll discuss your journalistic ineptitudes. Sorry Weed (Caro), I couldn't help but make light of the situation. Please be sure to take this comment in jest.
My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
VictoryPark

Post by VictoryPark »

Caroline Wilson = Custard Pants.
"If they are to trying to get revenge they will lose" - MM classic one liner in the lead up to the Port game.
paulie

Post by paulie »

Thank you tess Thank you Victory park and thank you Blanch.And weed thanks for the laughs mate you are a pisser!!!!! God I hope you haven't been serious and you have been Brodieing my chain!!!! :twisted:
Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

I'm glad you think I'm a pisser. I think you're an arsehole.
paulie

Post by paulie »

Well I must say one thing. I was very impressed with the effort by the whole team On Talking Footy last nite.I thought they did a grand job in very difficult certainsances. I tips me hat to Caroline Tim and Bruce on a job well done.