So what's new?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Cass wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
Cass wrote:So you can't get much more diverse than that!!!
I'll challenge you to that contest!! :D In a period of about 2 years I saw Keith Urban, Pink, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Dwight Yoakam, Neil Sedaka, The Eagles, Kylie Minogue, Jet, Evermore, Guns & Roses, Eskimo Joe, Backstreet Boys, 30 Seconds to Mars, Sneaky Sound System, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters :D Haha!

My sister can't stand listening to any of my cds because they go: Country, Rock, Country, Emo, Love Song, Rock, Country, Heavy Metal, Love Song, Pop, Country, Love Song, Techno, Pop... Haha :)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I'll one up you Alyssa, I have German Reggae in my music collection!!
Lol.

But yeah my music is pretty much the same except a lot less country and more metal/rock/alternative.

It gets boring if you listen to the same thing all the time.
Germans do reggae?!
A Pie for Life.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

not sure where to put this lol

but im looking closely at my pillow today and under the sheet i see some writing. so i remove the sheet and it has written on it "DO NOT uSE .. DAMAGED PILLOW"

im staying in a hotel by the way

how disgusting though?? im trying to think what kind of shit ive been sleeping on :{

and why havent they thrown it away. it doesnt make sense to write 'damaged pillow', why not just throw it away??

these hotels staff hate me though. ive been here for 5 months already and i act like the hotel is mine, always strolling into the kitchen making my own food or accessing the storage and taking whatever i need haha
Who'sOnO'Bree

Post by Who'sOnO'Bree »

Kingswood wrote:not sure where to put this lol

but im looking closely at my pillow today and under the sheet i see some writing. so i remove the sheet and it has written on it "DO NOT uSE .. DAMAGED PILLOW"

how disgusting though?? im trying to think what kind of shit ive been sleeping on :{

and why havent they thrown it away. it doesnt make sense to write 'damaged pillow', why not just throw it away??

these hotels staff hate me though. ive been here for 5 months already and i act like the hotel is mine, always strolling into the kitchen making my own food or accessing the storage and taking whatever i need haha
Yuk! I don't care if they hate you - that is not acceptable. I hope you've said something to them. And hey - if you're paying them, you can act like you own the joint (to a degree). BTW - why do you live in a hotel?
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
optimax

Post by optimax »

Kingswood wrote:not sure where to put this lol

lol wtf damaged pillow?

i think you may of just stumbled across their inside joke mate
Get presti a goal please donate