clokes

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

Ok dun say nufin but do u rekon he will seriously tell me 2 * off? If he does i will b sooooooooo devastated!!!!
sal_31

Post by sal_31 »

One of my friends got overtaken by Jason Cloke in his black Saab on the freeways, and she's said to her Dad, "Oh my god that's Jason Cloke! Come on Dad, drive faster!!!!!" (btw, she's a mad Eagles supporter).
So they sped up, and they were driving side by side, and she's like, staring at him :D and Jason looks sideways at the Merc with this chick staring at him, and he just winds up his window very quickly with a scared look on his face, and drives off.

I've heard that Jason Cloke is a pretty mean person away from the field. I don't wanna believe that! But is it true?

P.S. Bring back that purple hair!!!!!!!!
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

That is hell funny sal I could imagine me doing that!! I have heard that he is pretty mean too but I dont think he would be coz he looks like a nice guy and I agree please Jason die your hair purple again (i will buy the die for you)!!! Please do it coz it looked wicked!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

That is hell funny sal I could imagine me doing that!! I have heard that he is pretty mean too but I dont think he would be coz he looks like a nice guy and I agree please Jason die your hair purple again (i will buy the die for you)!!! Please do it again coz it looked wicked!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
-

Post by - »

Hey dudes i wouldn't have a clue what u guys are talking about but all i think of is some sort of dare?? :? and if there is a dare i wanna be invloed :P as in like somthing to do with brodie somone pm me balk or post reply here
cAtCh yA LaTtErZ!!
LuV eZ
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

nice nice... very very nice.
haha
good job on making a fool of jase. lol
"Carn the Pies"