Players = Animals

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

I think that Clokey is a SHARK....hehehe, I don't why, maybe it's those Killer eyes
CQ

Post by CQ »

clokey would be a puppy lol
MAGPIRA

Post by MAGPIRA »

LOL.....classic thread Tess! By the way, can I just say how much I hate that add but I always think of Jarrod when that chicks says "Ohhh Jarrod", is he the little bear? LOL..anyways some of the posts have been terrific!

Ok....if I was to pick one for Did's it would have to be probably a Sausage Dog because of his short legs! :lol: nah just kidding.

This is really hard.

Ok at this point in his career he is a Peacock because he oozes class and poise and is beautiful to watch when on show, but can be very stubborn at times, and can cover all it's beauty whilst brooding, but is also very persistent because it knows it didn't get to be as amazing as it can look by pure luck!
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

danny roach is a penguin...
Nic

Post by Nic »

I don't know why but I think Josh is more of a horse?! :)
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Jason Cloke I can see as being a shark, or a tiger

Cam would b the puppy- hehe, hes so cute
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol i just thought of another one for obree, he would be a guinea pig haha
Lica's No.1 Fan!!

Re: Players = Animals

Post by Lica's No.1 Fan!! »

Please be careful not to pinch a favorite Player away from those that obviously have always liked certain players, ie: Kristin=Bucks, Brooke=Tazza, Magpira=Dids, O`Bree`s Girl=Shamus ect ect. I will even steer clear of Jarrod, and pick one of the other guys.

i dont wanna sound bitchy or stir nething up but i dont understand y the above comment was made. just b/c every1 knows that that certain player is their fav doesnt mean they can b the only 1 2 talk about them. there r many more girls out there that fav players r the 1s listed above. i think it would be better if every1 could state their own opinion about whicheva player they wish!
Obrees_girl

Re: Players = Animals

Post by Obrees_girl »

Lica's No.1 Fan!! wrote: .

i dont wanna sound bitchy or stir nething up but i dont understand y the above comment was made. just b/c every1 knows that that certain player is their fav doesnt mean they can b the only 1 2 talk about them. there r many more girls out there that fav players r the 1s listed above. i think it would be better if every1 could state their own opinion about whicheva player they wish!
i think it was only to get every player mentioned

also can we stop on the bagging of O'Bree. he is actually a nice person if you have ever met him so i dont think he deserves it in fact non of our players do
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Molly

Post by Molly »

haha top thread! i agree with you nic - i was also thinking of josh as a horse, or maybe a foal really that hasn't grown into its legs yet!!! lol
Nic

Post by Nic »

lol molly07, he certainly isn't a clydesdale or a pony.

if josh is a horse, that probably makes guy richards a giraffe
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

My mum reckons Johnno would be a horse, coz he runs like one! lol

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

haha this is a really good topic. since everyone knows tarks is a sheep ive given woey a thought. with some discussion i think he would be a seal...

what about rocca??....
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Rocca would be a Rhino.....
cloke4me

lol

Post by cloke4me »

clokey would be a panda because he's one of a kind (sorta, if that works with panda) but he'll do being a puppy if u guys dont think hes a panda type of guy.
- clokes on fire -