Boys

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bec

Post by bec »

i went to Spy Lounge after the game on Saturday night and a few of the boys were there,
Ryan Lonie, was with the blonde chick that everyone keeps talking about and she came up to me in the toilets and asked me if 2 years was a big gap in age if he was younger than her, she siad hes really nice, rich and he plays football.
Dane Swan, Cameron and Jason Cloke, Matthew Lokan and Luke Shackleton were also there
go_pies_03

Post by go_pies_03 »

hey does anyone have any pictures of cameron cloke or chris tarrant they could please send me??
Premiership Pies 03
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

I went to the spy also and i saw him with the blonde girl but that wasnt the girl from the star that night i did happen to see the girl from the star there also and i stopped her and said "hey arent you Ryan Lonies girlfriend" and she said "No we were becoming friends and he invited me here tonight and now he has gone off with some other girl and left me by myself" I felt sorry for her I said "dont worry his loss" and she said "No dramas"
Then when i was leaving i saw her out the front waiting for a taxi.

Poor girl she was heaps better looking then the blonde girl.
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Oh Ryan sweetie you heartnbreaker you!! LOL........ahhhh to be 20 years old again........ :wink:
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

Now people can look at Ryan and say: "what a player" in both senses of the word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Founder of "The Quest To Poke Ryan Lonie's Belly-button"

Matthew Lokan ROX MY SOX!!!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

thats a good line!!! :lol:
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

Wakes isn't cute, he's bloody... well funny.
It was so funny, me and my mate were somewhere and he was giving us the 20 questions.
He then went on to tell us something about if he was 10 years younger... I was rather shocked when he got married..

As for Lonie, that story sounds so cute. Footy players bore me, I want the guy I want :(
And I'm not sure he can kick a footy at all :)
"Carn the Pies"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

OMG im so jelous id faint if i saw taz anywhere! by the way im about as much in love with taz as rach is with ryan and im new to the forum so hi everyone!......i cant believe taz has a g/f....2 and a half years for gods sake! my only calming thought is that he is to young to marry her...there is still time.
Isnt he just that most gorgeous most stunning most everything....aahhhh breath, must remember to breath
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
swooper

Post by swooper »

Yes Maggie - join the club! Taz is just about the most gorgeous guy going around at the moment. (*swoon*) Yeah I guess there is time - 22 is pretty young to get too serious about a g/f (in my humble wise years! heheheee)
BTW - welcome and enjoy Nick's!!
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

I have a update on ryan lonie. I saw him Saturday night he was with that blonde girl and i was daancing near he and a guy came up and asked her to dance and she said "why would i want to dance with you my boyfriend plays in the AFL and he will punch you out" I was wetting myself laughing . then i was in the toliet and she was going on and on about how she is dating a afl player so that everyone could hear.
how can Lovely Ryan choose such and silly girl?
swooper

Post by swooper »

Um, did you say she was blonde??!! :wink: :wink:
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i couldnt see ryan punching someone out... hehehe. ryan open up your eyes u deserve someone so much better, like RACH! :D

luv jess
LIVESTRONG
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

oh u have a boyfriend who plays afl.
I hate chicks that use it as bragging rights, I'd keep it the biggest secret in the world personally...
AHH they are so pathetic...
"Carn the Pies"
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

awww Ryan Ryan Ryan...tsk tsk tsk..lol..!!! haha aww thanx Jess :D ...Stupid girl, Ryan if u read dis, i say dump her!!! She sounds as if shes only using u coz ur a 'footy player'..!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Hanskies

haha

Post by Hanskies »

Either that or she's playin with little Ryan :o