Cam Cloke

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

common chicks remember u cant believe n e thing these days i could go and make up sum fake name and pretend im tarkyns girlfriend but who would believe me its just for a cheap laugh.....no one cares sweety!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

And if it is his girlfriend well i would hate to tell her the other night at the star he picked up at least 3 different girls
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Havent heard much from Cammy's lover now have we- hmmmmm, what a strong -deep and meaning relationship she must be having with her pillow named Cameron!!!! Hope you dont have feathers in your mouth love
maggiesgurl

Post by maggiesgurl »

Hey Girlies... hot_stuff you are correct my friend.. our little baby clokey is not attached at the moment. He's too busy. So camslover what's this news you have about him? I'd love to know.. maybe I can run it over Cam and see what he says? Come on I love telling him all the goss that goes round bout him.. it's a good laugh!!! :)
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

meow- hehehe! Thankyou girls.. I was feeling rather gloomy, but have cheered right up now.. LOL..
Bec
Go Pies!!
Candy

go cam

Post by Candy »

Obrees_girl wrote:And if it is his girlfriend well i would hate to tell her the other night at the star he picked up at least 3 different girls
lol, go cam, seems like he likes to play around a bit lol! :lol:
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I've heard some pretty funny rumors about little cloke. Although i have heard he has the casual thing alot more down pat than jason, and that he doesn't love himself near as much.
I've also heard he ain't teh smartest cookie in the cookie jar, but that's off a few guys that know him and don't really like him overaly much so...
"Carn the Pies"
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

:roll:
Last edited by maggie20ct on Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

OMG!!!!! Well cam sooooo doesn't have a gf cos just ask Jase!!!!!! Jase even sed dat he had a gf but cam and trav didn't!!!!!! R u even old enough 2 date cam anyways!!!! Cos I'm not :cry:
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Clokey_Chick_#34 wrote:R u even old enough 2 date cam anyways!!!! Cos I'm not :cry:
If you dont mind me asking how old are you because I am 15 and I love Cam he is sooo sexy ever since I saw him last year playing for Vic Metro I always thought he was a babe!! But I do think that Cam and Jas both look alot alike tell me what you think!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
I_love_Clokey

Re: ...

Post by I_love_Clokey »

RitchieColeRocks wrote:I've heard some pretty funny rumors about little cloke. Although i have heard he has the casual thing alot more down pat than jason, and that he doesn't love himself near as much.
I've also heard he ain't teh smartest cookie in the cookie jar, but that's off a few guys that know him and don't really like him overaly much so...
Ha ha ha I am cracking my self right now well done!! That casual stuff about Jas and Cam just got me laughing thanks sooo much richiecolerocks that just made my night!! and is it for real or just made up shit??
Last edited by I_love_Clokey on Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Chantal85

Post by Chantal85 »

Cameron does not have a gf....if you go on to the official collingwood site and look under the chat transcript for jason cloke he mentions that his brothers do not have gf.
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I rekon dat cam and jase soooo look alike but i dun know bout trav? I have seen sum pics and he doesn't but does he in person?