Enough room for another taz fan?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Ill die Han if theres a Jimmy shortage. But i spose i could always stick to Woodstock for a while.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Hey Guys!

Okay, i am a crows fan from SA but i complete adore Tazz...he has almost converted me to Pie Land which is pretty scarey for someone who used to despise the Pies!! Anyway, this site rocks, you guys all seem so nice so i thought i'd drop a line to say gidday and see if you mind me joining in on your Tazz discussions! Oh yeay, the other nite when Tazz took that spekkie i jumped up so high from my chair that when i came down i put my footy through the floor boards in my lounge room -cost me $450 - but Tazz is absolutely worth every cent of it. Go the Pies this weekend and go Tazz - hope ya play and your ankle is feelin better sweetie!!

Love Kell!
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

hey i think we can turn you into a collingwood lover yet.....so was ur fav game when taz kicked a goal after the siren to win the game against adelaide?? :)
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D