Club night pics

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I really want Molly to stay, but I guess it comes down to him in the end... PLEASE STAY MOLLY!
Anyway, he is a gun!
He is just so cute... and he seems like a really nice, funny bloke.
So I'd sign ... LOL
"Carn the Pies"
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I'll definately sign!!! I know of 50 hundred thousand others i could get to sign! hahaha... i know how to make people at skool do things for me ;) lol *personal joke* hahaha ;) :D

GOOO JARROD!!!!! PLEASE STAY GORGEOUS!!! #7 FOREVER!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

well Lisey,i'll appoint u as the maker of this petiton(i would do it but as i live out of victoria it would be pointless). Naturally,i'll put my name on it hee hee.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Count me in too!! i can sign my name thousands of ways!!! :wink:
And finally heres some club nite pix. Like I said, sorry Im in them all but hey you cant blame me!!

PS Heath's eyes dont really have cataracts -thats just what happened after I took the red eye out!! His eyes are shockers for red eye!! :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

aaawww thnx so much 4 that kaz! tazza is just soooo gorgeous!
ps. jarrad looks pretty comfy with his arm around u there ;)
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Hey Kaz7, I think ya in 1 of the photos i took at club night(the one i took of woewodin,u were walking behind him,as i was taking it). Great pics btw
Jarrod Molloy
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Thanx guys!! Must say I enjoyed having them taken too! Esp the ones with Jarrod, I have about 5 now, but how can a girl resist the chance to stand there with his arm around you!!! I have a really good one of me sitting on his knee too!! MMmm I enjoyed that!!
Next time there is a club night (fingers crossed) we will have to arrange to meet - esp us molly fans!! At least we all know we have something in common already!!! :lol:
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Oooh ill go!!! Jarrod is sooooo gorgeous! :D
I have 3 photos with him now! yay! 1 in my planner (i have also blown it up and its framed in my room) and 1 on my cupboard door and 1 still in the camera! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Great Pics !!!
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

I'll be up for club night again(esp:if Jarrod remains :D)

Even tho,i've only had 1 photo with him,i will cherish it forever!!!!!!!.
Jarrod Molloy
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Madi

Post by Madi »

Those pictures are great, I'm jealous :(
My last pictures with them came from a training session and they ALL came out badly,
Especially the one of Scott Burns which was the one I was gonna get blown up, doubled, framed etc etc :'( His eyes were half closed and I wasn't looking at the camera, I was so upset when I saw it :'( I'm getting depressed just thinking about it :'(

Hey, when are the club nights? my friend wanted us to go to one but we couldnt figure out when they were on?? :P
S kilful
C ourageous
O ften overlooked
T rustworthy
T errific

B rave
U nderestimated
R eliable
N ice
S uperstar!!!!
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Hey Madi I have a couple of photos of scotty I will post for you. Theyre not THAT great but hey any pics a good pic!!
Club nights are over for this year. Usually first Thursday each month from about April thru to Aug, but I guess it will depend on what happens with Olympic Park next year as to when they will be run as Eddie suggests the move will be April/May
Info is on Collingwood website, so maybe check it out at season start next year.
Cheers!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi, here are some more photos from the last Club Night.

GO PIES!
Marg
jessa

Post by jessa »

MMM I love guys who wear beanies! yummy!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Thanks everyone, those pics are fantastic!!!!!!!!! Just wish I was there (boohoo) - Jarrod and Tazza in the same room!!!!!!! Woohoo... BTW
I would most definitely sign a petition for Jarrod to stay - I think that would be a first for an AFL club hey?!