Talk With Taz

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Yeah, she does seem nice enough- I've never seen her without a smile.
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

She's smiling because she knows that she has the best looking boyfriend. I would never stop smiling either if my boyfriend was Chris Tarrant
Good old Collingwood Forever
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Funny how no-one ever seems to see him out with her though...
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

That's very true. I have seen him out heaps of times. He is always with his friends. He seems to like talking and dancing with girls who are not his girlfriend!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Ahh well- seems like he is just doing what most of them do- handbag girlfriends who they can call on when they need a date (and so they look respectable)... but somehow these girls never end up going out with them! Each to their own, but I would be pretty peeved if my boyfriend never wanted to take me when he went out. I mean NEVER... these guys NEVER seem to go out with their actual girlfriends! Makes you wonder how much these girls must love being able to say they're going out with a footballer, despite the fact that he never actually does anything with her! I would feel pretty stupid...
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

thats true dilly...but i dont mind it cause it means that taz isnt completely commited to celeste i suppose :P does n e one know if he lives with her cause that would show that he shouldnt be messing around behind her back, i know he lived with dean soloman and mark alvey but then read that he bought a new house (for investment or to live in??) and since then ive had the feeling that hes living with celeste now
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Hey expect a new look Taz girls: Took this grab from this weeks Talk with Taz
Taz the TV (shampoo ad) star
I haven’t seen it yet. I have seen it on the computer, not the TV, not sure if it’s out yet. We did that last month for the footy club. It was a new sponsor they got on board, they just needed some players for it, to get something back.

It was me, Wakes, Woewy, Didak, Clokey…five or six of us. It was only pretty easy. The ad only goes for about ten seconds and we were there for about five or six hours.

I probably won’t be doing that again, I don’t think. Ours didn’t go for that long, but I can’t see myself doing too many more of them. Especially when I see how it’s come out, I’m probably terrible!

It’s just a bit boring, waiting all the time, for them to set up.
The takes weren’t too bad, it was pretty easy. It was just a matter of setting up stuff and pretty much waiting around.

I hadn’t done anything like that before and they asked me to do it and I haven’t done much for the club lately.

Taz doesn’t have a lot of hair to wash…
It’s true. No, I’m growing it back now, getting a new look.
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yeah i read that kaz...and im very happy about it :D. Not that i dont like his hair now but u have to admit its a bit short :P
im still waiting to see that ad btw....
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I read that as well. Pretty excited. Wonder what it's going to look like.

Taz doesn't live with his girlfriend. He lives with Dean Solomon from Essendon
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

He mentioned in one of his columns about two weeks ago that he lives with one of his mates. So i don't think that if he did live with his girlfriend he would call her his mate.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yeah i read that too rach and thought the same thing...just wasnt sure