Living with foot....TARTS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

RitchieColeRocks

ah

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I've never seen the show but after reading your accounts I'm not bothered anymore.
I mean how sad can you be? I don't get why girls brag about being with footy players... it just doesn't.... it has no bearing on anything.

I mean my cousin Yesterday to play AFL (like 15 years ago) but his wife isn't a pop tart, what's changed over time? Why are they such airheads?
"Carn the Pies"
frazwatch

I disagree

Post by frazwatch »

I TOTALLY disagree with you all. I love the show. I think Lisa-Marie Lloyd seems like a really lovely, nice girl. She's married 2 Matthew Lloyd so who else is she going 2 talk about? I mean obviosuly she's gonna say "Matt and I" and "me and Matt" cause he's her husband and she does ask people questions about their partners. They all do that so u shouldn't just single her out. And if your partner was playing footy you'd think he was the best player 2. The only thing I agree with u on is that I feel sorry 4 her 'cause she had 2 give up singing. Anyway, that's my opinion but each 2 their own. The only panelist I hated (who isn't on anymore) is Sarita Stella. Sorry Brodie! She was one of the biggest bimbo's I've ever seen in my life but once again each 2 their own.
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I agree with everyone, that show sucks!!! I only have watched it once and whenever it comes on I have to say "Quick change the channel before I get bimbo syndrome" the only chicks on tv that actually know what they are talking about when it comes to footy are Christie Malthouse and Tiffany Cherry and they are really cool and do a great job, but all the others need to go out and find a day job! But we shouldnt pick on Woey's partner because she is really nice and the best one on the show.
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

I do like the woewodins!. They seem like a great family. Sarita used to get on my nerves,all she did was smile and at times it can seem to be a fake smile.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Rach20 wrote: I went to school with her and she wasn't so annoying back then.
What was she like at school?
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

She was really nice she was one of the quiet ones. So friendly and so intelligent. She lost all intelligence, though, when she started going out with Lloyd and then married him!
Good old Collingwood Forever
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Rach20 wrote:She was really nice she was one of the quiet ones. So friendly and so intelligent. She lost all intelligence, though, when she started going out with Lloyd and then married him!
lol. I've never met her but as I said before to me she seems like a really nice person and she seems atleast abit more intelligent then some of them *cough* sarita stella *cough* (once again sorry Brodie!) Pity she lost most of her intelligence when she started going out with Matthew cause didn't they get together in Year 12? Bad time to loose your intelligence what with VCE and everything.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Speaking of less than intelligent girlfriends, can I take the opportunity to point out that I was sitting near Chris Tarrant's girlfriend last weekend. I have never seen everyone get so worked up about a game- all the other girlfriends and injured players were jumping up at every mark and goal (especially in the fourth quarter).
But Tarrant's girlfreind.... I honestly don't think she would have knwon who won at the end of it. She sat there with (I think it was) Josh Fraser's girlfriend, and some other blonde thing, bitching about other people, and as soon as one of them left, they started bitching about the one that left!
Get a clue!
frazwatch

Eloise Southy

Post by frazwatch »

I tell you who get's on my nerves, Eloise Southby. I don't mind her once they start interviewing their guest but in the 1st segment all she talks about is netball. I know she's a netball star but the shows meant to be about football. But as I said I don't mind her once they start the interviewing.
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Thank GOD they got rid of her on After The Game! She was terrible!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

dilly5 wrote:Thank GOD they got rid of her on After The Game! She was terrible!
I know! I stopped watching it for awhile becasue of her but I love it now. I just don't know why she's on a footy show? i mean, i know her dad played footy but so what?
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

dilly5 wrote:Speaking of less than intelligent girlfriends, can I take the opportunity to point out that I was sitting near Chris Tarrant's girlfriend last weekend.
How did u get those seats?? taz has said before his g/f isnt really into footy but really, she sounds like an idiot....Tazza wat r u doing with her sweetie!?
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
frazwatch

"Drop Kick"

Post by frazwatch »

Did any1 here watch the episodes of drop kick when they had Lisa-Marie Lloyd, Leah Hudson and Kristie Jandric on? The first time Lisa got 6/6 and got B.O.G, Kristie was shocking aand only got 1/3 or something and I think Leah got 3/5. I can't really remember the 2nd episod I know that Lisa-Marie got something like 5/6 or 4/5, Kristie still did pretty bad (2/5 or something but managed 2 get B.O.G) and I think Leah got pretty much the same again.
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

All I remeber from that episode fraz was lisa marie shouting "matthew lloyd" when the question "whos the sexiest afl player?" was asked, and she was swaying side to side like a little 2 year old.
Matthew Lloyd the sexiest player?...pfft I dont think so hunny.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

i thought that was one of the funniest thing i'd ever seen. :P how embarassed would u feel?! :oops: