Funny Moments

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

ha ha ha that is sooo funny I would have been really embarrased to but good on ya!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

OMG!!!!!!!! one day i went 2 training and i was 2 busy talkin 2 my friends and messaging ppls that i wasn't really concentrating. Then next thing i knew i bumped in2 a pole and of coarse the people that had 2 b watching was ryan lonie and his couz tom(who i happen 2 go 2 skool wif) OMG everyone at skool found out!!!!
magpie meg

Post by magpie meg »

well i have had quite a few really embarrassing moments, but the worst was at the brisbane qualifing final this year and this stupid brisbane woman told me to shutup after 10 minutes cause i was cheering to lou so in the end i told her were to go (not to mention calling her an old hag) then these other cool pie supporters in front almost got in a punch-up with these cocky brissie supporters so i got my water bottle and sprayed them and said that they looked like they needed cooling down!!!! actaully i was rather proud of myself as the deserved it!!!
Partyn & the pies is there nemore to life???
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

too right bec, sunday morning at crown was so embarrising.... THANKYOU so very much for reminding me... LOL
it was pretty funny... lol i'm glad he didn't remember that..
"Carn the Pies"