Which Pies player would u take on a holiday wif u?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

no! i dont like this elders first rule :wink: - i was second in, i get him second!
And dilly, thnx for the offer, and for god sake give her some pizza too....
Apparantly, now i know that this is roumors ect and is definetly NOT a reliable source but i heard something interesting today....my close friend went to Bright on the holdays and has a friend up there that is good mates with Taz and Solly (they went to school together or something) and when she asked about his girlfriend he said that Celeste is just a girl that Tazza takes to functions and, well, likes to, 'have a good time' with (if u know wat i mean) but other than that they are not that close.
Now i know ppl will probably bag me for this post, u know the whole friend of a friend of mine argument, and no-one has to belive it, Im not even 100% sure i believe it, just thought it was interesting and i like to keep u guys updated in the world of taz gossip :P
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Maggie20 I'll stay home with Celeste and force feed the poor girl some sausage rolls.
Your a crack up Dilly5 :lol: :lol:

Anyways, no need to fight girls. Chill. We all know Ill be the only one taking Tazza anywhere :wink: Number one fans get preference :wink:
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Maggiect, all girls are that to Tazza, not just Celeste. Hes a playa, plain and simple. Hes at the stage of his life where girls equal fun and sex, not commitment, respect and relationships.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies_34 wrote:I would take Clokey, but Hannah probly wouldn't let me lol
Good to see that Bec has leant- Luv Ya Hunni!!!
Id take Jason on a beer drinking trip around germany thru October! GO the Oktoberfest!!! Or, somewhere tropical, or somewhere like Africa- Hannah of safari!!! 8)
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

MissMagpie_20 wrote:Maggiect, all girls are that to Tazza, not just Celeste. Hes a playa, plain and simple. Hes at the stage of his life where girls equal fun and sex, not commitment, respect and relationships.
Ive always thought that Brooke but in another thread Magpie_Greg said that at the Copeland Tazza thanked Celeste for getting him where he was today or somthing like that so it gave me doubts :?
plus hes been with her for like 3 years now....
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

To settle this who's gonna take Tazza first. We all go on the same Holiday and each have a day or two set aside for each girl. To make it all fair.

Dilly5, your comments are the funniest.
Good old Collingwood Forever
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Sorta like the Bachelor IV Rach20?

Who will get the rose at the end of the trip!

My best wishes to you all - just remember there's a whole lot of Tazza to go around.....but Brooke has shot gun the Biceps :lol:
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

[quote]Sorta like the Bachelor IV Rach20?

Who will get the rose at the end of the trip! [/quote]

That's actually not a bad idea we could all go on a tropical island with him. (aahh wishful thinking)
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

I CALLED RYAN FIRST..haha!! mmm..imagine it...oh so hot...that wood so be da best fun i reckon..as long as his g/f dun come along..pffft, i wont let her!!! I cant beleive hes cheating on me :cry: ..haha all jokes ppl :wink: !!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
-

Post by - »

I SHOOTGUN BRODIE FIRST omg i would be in heaven if i went away on a holiday with Brodie that would be so good :D i will be like awwwww i love you so much brodz and omg why are you so hot :P
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

dilly5 wrote:Maggie20 I'll stay home with Celeste and force feed the poor girl some sausage rolls.
Image your a pissa dilly!
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

i know me n sheree would take brodie and tarkyn away......not to tell them how gorgouz and fantastic they r but 2 get to know them personally...

besides all the dreams etc u want with the players id luv to just sit around a pool on a 40+ day chattin and havin a bloody good laugh!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
-

Post by - »

i would have to agree with Tara how mad would that be to go away with the players and just get to know them really well and sit around the pool and have a laugh and a couple of drinks that would be mad as :D and just play around and stuff :wink:
LuV aLWayS N 4 eVa
eZza
xXx
CQ

Post by CQ »

how old r YOU rach20? ;)
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

CQ i'm 23. Instead of the Bachelor type show why don't we do Tempatation Island instead