the male species...

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

There are no more snags, just Caring Understanding Noughties Types!
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Syd_Magpies_Girl

Post by Syd_Magpies_Girl »

leelee wrote:Hmmmm.... guys.... Hmmmmm.... Well i can't say much... I've been single for 2 years... I agree that some guys think with their penis... But others are just ignorant of a girl flirting with them... Yes i know... a guy ignorant of a femal batting their eyelids at them... Almost impossible... But i know of one...

I wish as much as the next female that i could figure out how/what/why they think what they do... But sadly i don't think it will happen... But i am only young (18) so who knows what may happen... I'd take a guy with personality and good hugs over a super hot guy that doesn't care about your feelings and only hugs you when he wants sex....
I know of one too, don't you worry. It always seems to be the older ones who are clueless too. I've been single for about 4 years, been seeing guys in between, but no relationships whatsoever. I started seeing a guy from Melb last August, and it just turned into a disaster, he has serious issues and admitted he needs counselling to get over a few phobia's. Now I know why I'm better off being single.
leelee

Post by leelee »

Yeah... single is fun... although i haven't been with anyone in 2 yrs either haha... honestly this guy that i know is the hottest thing on 2 legs... and i mean hotter than anyone at collingwood... and yet he is ignorant of any chick that is flirting with him... and he's been single all his life... maybe he's gay... thats always the way isn't it... they're either gay or taken... :( lol
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
Syd_Magpies_Girl

I know what you mean, 3 of my ex's are now gay. Makes me feel fantastic to know that I can turn guys gay instead of keeping them straight. :(
wasteofspace

Post by wasteofspace »

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:I know what you mean, 3 of my ex's are now gay. Makes me feel fantastic to know that I can turn guys gay instead of keeping them straight. :(
You go girl, keep turning them, cuts the competition for me
The armchair critic that does nothing but knock the doers of the world is to be despised as a traitor to evolution
Syd_Magpies_Girl

I dunno about you ace but I don't shag guys with 3 legs, so that doesn't exactly cut the competition down for you :D
melissa

Post by melissa »

I"m not sure i'd admit to turning 3 ex boyfriends gay?! But that might be just me...
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Syd_Magpies_Girl

And if anyone certainly cared, why would I give a hoot about what a bunch of people on the internet think? I've got nothing to hide, plus I think it's funny - it's called humor.
melissa

Post by melissa »

okay, cool... syd, good on you... lol you have a pretty good sense of humour in that case!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Syd_Magpies_Girl

I just laugh at my own misfortunes...not when it happens at the time, but I just look back on things and realise how funny they really are!