Round 11 v Werribee

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

jackcass

Post by jackcass »

jackcass wrote:
okjoe wrote:I heard that Cook has a hamstring.
I'm pretty sure he has 2, hamstrings that is.
Sorry GW19, didn't get to your comment until after posting mine.
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Was a decent number of Pies players out there yesterday, straight off the plane and down to the ground they came, some having to bring their luggage in with them. Even Carracella was there, was shocked at first and wondered if it was him then Harry moved and I saw the neck brace. Maxwell was another I saw, wasnt limping though :( :P

Had Thomas and Pendles sitting on one end of the row I was sitting in for the 1st qtr, Egan at the other end later in the game, dont often see too many of them, even more impressive that they came straight there from Sydney

Was an interesting game, but lost it thanks to Fanning being shithouse in the ruck as Werribee piled on 6 straight after half time, took Fanning out of the ruck and Willy fought back to take the lead in the last but Posiadly and his mate in Orange ensured that Werribee never lost, at one stage the Pod got a free, missed it, so the umpire found another free from the kick in to ensure a Werribee goal, Pods poor kicking from soft frees kept Willy in the game, but he captilised on them in the last, whilst Galea received the Tarrant treatment at the other end

Very frustrating game but I enjoyed the day :)
JAJH

Post by JAJH »

eddiesmith wrote:
Was an interesting game, but lost it thanks to Fanning being shithouse in the ruck as Werribee piled on 6 straight after half time, took Fanning out of the ruck and Willy fought back to take the lead in the last but Posiadly and his mate in Orange ensured that Werribee never lost, at one stage the Pod got a free, missed it, so the umpire found another free from the kick in to ensure a Werribee goal, Pods poor kicking from soft frees kept Willy in the game, but he captilised on them in the last, whilst Galea received the Tarrant treatment at the other end

Very frustrating game but I enjoyed the day :)
I try not to be biased because my son plays and the only reason I follow Willy and the Pies is because of him, but your assessment of the game was absolutely accurate. I know we all whinge and whine about the umpiring but when are they going to get it right? Podsiadly got it on a plate from the ump and poor old Galea got nothing...was manhandled all day and not one free kick, yet Pods onlly went near the ball and seemed to get looked after by the boys in orange. Very poor standard of umpiring yet again.
bokka

Post by bokka »

Any reports on how individual CFC-listed players went?
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Dont think any of them earned one ;) :P
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

eddiesmith wrote:Dont think any of them earned one ;) :P
maybe they've been watching the soccer, looking after the big names :P
bokka

Post by bokka »

eddiesmith wrote:Dont think any of them earned one ;) :P
Not even a bad one?
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Jesus Eddie Smith wont even praise Jason Cloke this week. I'm suprised to say the least!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by Big T »

Is Fanning worth persisting with?
Buon Giorno