These are a few of my favourite things...

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

melissa

Post by melissa »

I've had "I constantly thank God for Esteban" stuck in my bloody head all day today, lol... maybe it's my aversion to organised religion...
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

I was listening to Panic! on the pod on my way home tonight and thought about all you girls and all the HOT photos posted on here. Needless to say i have had "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" stuck in my head ever since! God Brendan sounds so hot in that song!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Love that song!!!!

I love Thnks Fr Th Mmrs too.and Hum Hallejuah or however you spell it hehe
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Daisy Chains wrote:I was listening to Panic! on the pod on my way home tonight and thought about all you girls and all the HOT photos posted on here. Needless to say i have had "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" stuck in my head ever since! God Brendan sounds so hot in that song!
Oh yeah...*thinks bout that and goes to a happy place* lol

I saw em when they were out here last year...one of the best shows ever...so good...and Brendan....phoar.....sooooo hot....this whole forum is so turning me into a teenybopper again lol
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i totally wish i went to that. and to see fall out boy. i had to go to a lecture instead that night! how cruel!!!!!!

and yes, 'lying..........' is one of my most favourite songs ever. brendon does sound particularly hot on that song! (look, we can't help but be just a little teeny sometimes!)

on 'infinity on high,' i can't stop listening to 'fame>infamy' love that song!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Fall Out Boy were awesome too :D :oops: Ive been to too many gigs hehe
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Hey guys.. I just got back from an overseas holiday!! I missed ya's!! :D

Name: Alyssa
Nickname: Al, Aly and Lisey
Age(thereabouts): Nearly 19
Starsign: Taurus
Where you're at (geographically speaking): Chirnside Park, Victoria
Do you still go to school: I finish year 12 in 2005.. I go to Tafe though
Colour Eyes: Hazel
Colour Hair: Light brown
Favourite Colour: Yellow
Fave food: Macaroni Cheese, Nacho Cheese Doritos
Fave Drink: Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jim Beam & Cola, and Johnny Walker & Cola
Do you have a lucky number: Number 7, of course!

Faves
Sport: AFL
Player: Jarrod Molloy!
Music: Keith Urban, Kylie Minogue, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Garth Brooks, The Eagles, Bon Jovi...
Song: I have a zillion.. But, at the moment I love "Mama" - My Chemical Romance, "I Don't Love You" - My Chemical Romance and "A Beautiful Lie" - 30 Seconds to Mars
CD: The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance, Golden Road - Keith Urban, Crossroad - Bon Jovi, No Fences - Garth Brooks
What was the last CD you listened to: The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
What pic is on your computer desktop: A photo of me and 2 of my mates at Big Day Out this year
What was the last movie you saw: At the cinema? Jackass 2.. On TV? Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Actor (male or female): WENTWORTH MILLER!
TV Show: Prison Break, All Saints, The Simpsons
Movie: Dirty Dancing, Grease, A Night At The Roxbury, BASEketball, The Notebook, Titanic
Quote: I have a zillion.. But, at the moment "I said 'Step, Pause, Turn, Pause, Pivot, Step, Step!' Not 'Step, Pause, Turn, Pause, Pivot, Step, Pause! Shudder!" - Little Miss Springfield Beauty Pageant Choreographer, The Simpsons
What are you most scared of: Needles
Who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with: Wentworth Miller, Keith Urban or Jarrod Molloy!
Who do you wish would get stranded on a desert island - far from civilisation: Lolly, off Neighbours!!
Who or what is the most overrated person/thing in the world today: Kate Moss!
What would you like to achieve before you die: Being a mother

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!