2011 Ultimate footy league

For all Super Coaches and Team Dreamers....discuss your teams and competitions here.

Moderator: bbmods

Post by 5150 »

Iceman wrote:I tend to set the delist limit at 8 for the season because we are not doing a full league, so people cant just drop players from their list every week to try and find a bargin, but rather leave the delisting option for ppl who have suffered from long term player injuries.

Trades are however unlimited, and you trade with other players its more so you need to convince someone that its a worth trading. Example was i think babylove last year had something like 4 ruck options which meant that she had trade power and was able to pick up some nice forwards in return due to someone else's lack of ruck options.
Or if you have Swan, Ablett & Judd... "fire up" :D will offer you 3 magic beans and Fev.
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

5150 wrote:
Iceman wrote:I tend to set the delist limit at 8 for the season because we are not doing a full league, so people cant just drop players from their list every week to try and find a bargin, but rather leave the delisting option for ppl who have suffered from long term player injuries.

Trades are however unlimited, and you trade with other players its more so you need to convince someone that its a worth trading. Example was i think babylove last year had something like 4 ruck options which meant that she had trade power and was able to pick up some nice forwards in return due to someone else's lack of ruck options.
Or if you have Swan, Ablett & Judd... "fire up" :D will offer you 3 magic beans and Fev.

Yeah... I wasnt sure if he was serious or not lol.
Some of the trades last year were very much out there...
Darkdayz sign'n out!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:

:lol: fev. nah come on be serious. i might think about oakley-nicolls.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

Iceman wrote:
5150 wrote:

Yeah... I wasnt sure if he was serious or not lol.
Some of the trades last year were very much out there...
:lol: :lol: i wasn't doing any trades last year. :lol: :roll:
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

we got 9 players so far we need more.
SuperStar Beams

Post by SuperStar Beams »

im in
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

im already getting shafted in the trades. :(

i started with pick number 1 and now im to 11. rigged! :lol:

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote:im already getting shafted in the trades. :(

I'll trade you picks 38 & 51 for your 25 & 71
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Hahahaha

Btw 1 spot left, unless we get more interest then i'll up it to 14 teams.
Darkdayz sign'n out!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:
Fire Up wrote:im already getting shafted in the trades. :(

I'll trade you picks 38 & 51 for your 25 & 71
deal
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

Hey all, if you want to take part in what is primarily a league created just for a "practice draft" tonight, sign up.

ID: 276749
Pass: bigfooty

Draft time is 7pm tonight, and anyone is welcome to come and practice their drafting technique.
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

c'mon guys need one more!
pass the word around :)
Darkdayz sign'n out!
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

how many coach's are we going to have this year?

does any one wanna swap trades? i don't like my draft numbers. :(

might have to pick oakley-nicolls for my 1st pick at this stage.

Post by 5150 »

Fire Up wrote:how many coach's are we going to have this year?

does any one wanna swap trades? i don't like my draft numbers. :(

might have to pick oakley-nicolls for my 1st pick at this stage.
7 comes before 11... so welcome to 5150 Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls. :D

Post by 5150 »

Iceman wrote:c'mon guys need one more!
pass the word around :)
Looks like a full deck!

Couple of questions. Does the draft get randomised again from here or is this the order?

On the settings the draft has 180 seconds per pick, is that right or do we get 2 mins?

Thanks