NBB Player Sponsorship 2014 - THANKS EVERYONE!

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

mandy

Post by mandy »

I'm in for $100 but can go higher if it means keeping Brodie.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
Brown26
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Brown26 »

Put me in for 100 also

- Ben
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Proud Pies wrote:hi Marg, due to circumstances I won't personally be sponsoring a player, so happy to join in here and happy to stick with Brody.

if you can't raise the $2500, then perhaps $2,000 for a future player. My personal preference in that category would be Kyle Martin.
that's a shame jacqui. i understand your predicament. ironically, i have decided to co-sponsor your player this year. for that reason, i will not contribute here.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Pochemuchka wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:hi Marg, due to circumstances I won't personally be sponsoring a player, so happy to join in here and happy to stick with Brody.

if you can't raise the $2500, then perhaps $2,000 for a future player. My personal preference in that category would be Kyle Martin.
that's a shame jacqui. i understand your predicament. ironically, i have decided to co-sponsor your player this year. for that reason, i will not contribute here.
you doing it with Matty? you know he went up a grade, now $2500!
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Proud Pies wrote:
Pochemuchka wrote:

you doing it with Matty? you know he went up a grade, now $2500!
yep, sharing with matty. i did notice the increase and half expected it.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

Good for $60, more is possible.

Very happy to stay with Grundy.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Hi Marg

Start me in for $50 at this point in time.

Brody OK, don't mind Oxley or Martin for the newbie

Cheers

WPT
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

CONTRIBUTION UPDATE 21DEC13

Hi all,

The amount pledged so far is $1170. Still a fair way from the $2000 needed for a Player of the Future, and obviously further again to reach the level needed to sponsor Brodie.

If any Nicksters are interested in being a part of our player sponsorship for 2014, can you please send me a PM or post how much you can contribute in this thread ASAP.

Thanks,
Marg
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

I dare say once Christmas is over the pledges will roll in.

Not your fault obviously but always a bad time of year trying to squeeze extra money out of people.

I'll pledge $50 at this stage and wait and see how we're fairing early next year with the possibility of doubling that should it be required.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Definitely tough for the Club to be asking for sponsorship money just after many of us have paid our coming years memberships, and of course we have Christmas too!

Will keep tallying up and posting reminders until our due date - and keep our fingers crossed we can get there!

Post by 3.14159 »

Put me down for the same as last year
..and if I can add a little more.

Can you p.m the bank details?
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Mr J and I shall put in $30 each, but if numbers are short, let us know and will try to find an extra few pennies.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Hi All, will do another update shortly.

If anyone is still interested in participating, please post here or send me a PM ASAP as we will need to know we can reach our target amount prior to making a commitment to the Club for this year.
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

UPDATE 11JAN14

Hi All,

Just advising that we currently have pledges of $1540. So still a fair way off a Player of The Future, let alone continuing to sponsor Brodie at his higher level.

At this point I am not comfortable make a commitment to the Club to go ahead with the sponsorship when we still have a shortfall.

We need to advise the Club within a week as to whether we are sponsoring Brodie or not.

PLEASE POST HERE OR PM ME ASAP if you would like to contribute to our player sponsorship for this year.

Thanks,
Marg
MagpieMad

Post by MagpieMad »

I'll put in $20
Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory..... lasts forever!