Thanks Chrissy T.

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

eMmA

Post by eMmA »

Speaking of the ponny spider, Jess, We r up that end against Melbourne incase u didnt know already.

So the real pies will definatly be there!

"gO AnThOnY"...#23

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 08 June 2001).]
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeh Kath told me 2nite that the cheersquad would be up there %$^ we will be very loud all up that end then ay ah and our lovely rendition of we can't hear the cheersquad sing should go down quite nicely ay JLC Image
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

LOL LOL LOL, u can sing that all yous like but note we will be heard!

Our voices r in shape and u will be hearing alot of "GO TARKYN" and "GO ANTHONY" from missmagpie and me...GO US!Image

"gO AnThOnY"...#23
JLC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by JLC »

Lol Emma you know you will hear us yelling "We cant hear the cheersquad sing" and u will love it.............

Collingwood Outer Cheersquad where beer drinking is mandatory............lol

Are you down and shit Emma ??.......lol

What a coup it would be recruiting Emma to the Outer Cheersquad Image

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

I know i prolly will hear u sing it JLC, but i was just saying that we will be singing aswell dont u worry about that.

LOL,LOL,LOL...Me in the Outer,I have sat there a couple of times before but that was the past and now i have seen the light in the Cheersquad maybe i can recruit you into the cheersquad with my good recruiting friend Jess.

JLC, u r our first Outer Target!

"gO AnThOnY"...#23
JLC

Post by JLC »

Lol and im a very hard target Emma.......lol lol

I think we need a draft and a post season trading period between the cheersquads. It would work like this :

We will give you "Person A" for example and we would get in return "Jess and Emma". Although then Bec would feel left out so we would have to get her as a compensation pick

APA

eMmA

Post by eMmA »

JLC, Im afraid that recruting us this year is out of the question as we have contracts until the end of the year but i am willing to compramise on this draft if we can swap u for another person who hasnt renewed their contract.

(Contract Meaning Membership)

"gO AnThOnY"...#23
JLC

Post by JLC »

Hi ,

You mean a one for one swap? Im worth at least two or three people.........lol

Im always recruting new people to the Outer Cheersquad so we can return to being the number one cheersquad!!!!!!!!

JLC (For further enquiries feel free to come to the bottom level of the ponsford stand behind the goals )

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ah and JLC even being 1 deck down we must still remember the earplugs for when a certain number 23 goes within at least 10 metres of the ball
JLC

Post by JLC »

Lol lol yep those ear plugs would be handy..........lol

But tomorrow all the noise will be from the bottom level of the Ponsford stand........I will make sure of this fact...

APA

CQ

Post by CQ »

ay spidey, i guess u didnt get to grin much eh??? i think ur precious chells only got about 9 possys, lol!!!

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

gawd i was too busy tryin to disguise myself from the bugger when he came down the goals and practically looked right at me in second row in my Pies stuff aarrrh hopefully he will forget coz its a split round so yeh hehe no Dees games for a while did u happen to stalk out sexee number 45 CQ...Matty Whelan ohhhhh

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 11 June 2001).]
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

Collingwood won, Anthony played a good game, Leon played and they both looked good!...I had a ripper of a day!

GO PIES

"gO AnThOnY"...#23
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol! i dunno, i didnt even know where the ball was at one point, i think it was a pretty good thing when tarkyn was in the goal square for a while ay, though u woulda been lookin at chells.
i think u were about 3 rows in front of me, **** man i was gonna inform u of our presence but then we had to go get more alcs and then i dunno where the f*ck u went.