ATTRACTION

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

the day i first noticed tarkyn was when he was up here playing one of his first games against brissie, he had the white zinc going and i thought he was quite impressive. since then my admiration has just grown stronger and stronger.
..."The Sun Came Up This Morning, So It's Been A Pretty Good Day"...

Mr Tarkyn J Lockyer
Madi

Post by Madi »

Hi guys,
I started loving Scott Burns when i was about 11, i can't remember exactly when. I had just got into footy and the mighty Pies again after going through a really weird girly stage when i would barely even touch a football,

fortunately that stage only lasted about 6 months and when i became normal again I decided I had to have a favourite player so instead of finding a player who I actually liked, I decided on a number first (17 obviously) and then decided to love whichever player had the number, fortunately for me it was Burnsy!

My other favourites are Lokan coz he's nice and Heath Scotland coz he's almost as nice.
For some reason the players I really like are always kinda weird looking, not that it matters to me :)
Oh, except for Tarks and Ryan Lonie!

PS: I forgot to say hi coz i'm new and stuff, I actually joined Nicks a little while ago but never got around to posting anything :P
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

hehe.
Health scotland is so not funny looking, he's sexy looking :) :)
"Carn the Pies"
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

jarrod, definitely jarrod. Smart funny witty intelligent articulate compassionate fearless courageous hard and goddam sexy!! what else can I say??
But have to admit that taz & licca both have those smouldering good looks! And heath is not only hot, but a really nice guy as well.
Our boys are awesome!!!
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

My first attraction was to Tazza. Can never go past the tall, dark and handsome look. Bodie, Licca and Clement also have a lot of potential. I would also put Mckee in aswell. I have been a suppoter since I was born and the current players are the best looking from over the years.
Good old Collingwood Forever
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Lol Kaz7 that sounds like my Jarrod........... ;) hahaha :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Hey Kaz - love your avatar - where is it from?
Cheers
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Well I'd love to say I just took it the other morning when he was shaving in my bathroom :wink: ...but..
believe it or not it came from the Collingwood website (?). Cant even imagine him posing for that one, but its very hot!!
Luv
Kaz :D
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

thanks Kaz - yep he is hot alright!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

That photo was taken when Jarrod went onto the footy show and Gilette paid $10,000 i think to shave it off. Remember?
Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

shave wat off? did he have a moustach??
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Yeah he grew a beard earlier this year to shave off for charity too. Hair that grows at will!!
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

I was going to use that pic Kaz :D Did he actually have it shaved on the show? cos i watched the footy show every week and didn't think i saw it.
I also love this other pic of him, which is also on the collingwood official site.

He looks great unshaven. Lets face it Jarrod looks great clean shaven 2 :D

I have no idea why Jarrods my fav, theres just something about him. But there is just something about his eyes that get me,apart from other things
:D :D
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Totally know what you mean - its all in the eyes. In fact I find it really hard to hold his gaze when he looks at me - Ive seen him a couple of times outside the change rooms at the G and when he looks at me I have to look away. Its ridiculous. :oops:
As for the shaving - I love a 3 day growth. I reckon its really sexy! :wink:
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Hmm I can't remember the exact moment Craig Kelly became my favourite player - I have his pic from when he first came over from Norwood and then I guess, 1990 just topped it all off.

I loved his hip and shoulders and how he was just in every dust up and I loved the fact that all the old people around me in the Ryder stand hated him!

When I got older tho - one look at the 'Chest of Ned' and I was never the same again! LOL

LONG LIVE 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica