Farewell #21 Trey Ruscoe

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

A very impressive press conference for an 18 year old. Seems like he will give all he can to improve and solidify his game - then go back to Freo as an accomplished 23 year old. :wink: :lol: :lol:
BazBoy
Been liked: 26 times

Post by BazBoy »

A real laid back type a guy and seems unphased

Lives with the Grundy man till he gets settled

I like his mojo
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Pies2016
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by Pies2016 »

Interesting to read that he was one of the youngest picked in the draft.
Very similar to Nathan Murphy in the year he was selected.
It’s a major time for physical development and in some instances that makes him almost 12 months behind in his development compared to some of his contemporaries.
We should all have very little expectation of him for a year or two ( at least )
Gary Player “ the harder I practice, the luckier I get “
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by K »

BazBoy
Been liked: 26 times

Post by BazBoy »

I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
Pebbles Rocks

Trey Ruscoe

Post by Pebbles Rocks »

Interesting to hear Trey played forward for most of his junior career...

https://anchor.fm/thefootyyarn/episodes ... coe-emhmcs
"You must be a parking ticket, cuz you got fine written all over you" Glen Quagmire
mudlark

Trey Ruscoe

Post by mudlark »

I've just been watching the VFL game and have been for a few weeks and I reckon it's just about time for Trey Ruscoe to return to the seniors. His tackling and ball use have improved remarkably and he seems have put on a bit of bulk. Reef has put in a few good weeks as well and has kicked 4 today and kicked 4 last week. I'd say Trey in for Ryan and if Beau gets a week , Reef takes his spot. Along with Jordy and and Bobby Hill we would look better.
Big T
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Trey Ruscoe

Post by Big T »

mudlark wrote:I've just been watching the VFL game and have been for a few weeks and I reckon it's just about time for Trey Ruscoe to return to the seniors. His tackling and ball use have improved remarkably and he seems have put on a bit of bulk. Reef has put in a few good weeks as well and has kicked 4 today and kicked 4 last week. I'd say Trey in for Ryan and if Beau gets a week , Reef takes his spot. Along with Jordy and and Bobby Hill we would look better.
Absolutely 100%
Buon Giorno
RudeBoy
Been liked: 70 times

Post by RudeBoy »

mudlark wrote:I've just been watching the VFL game and have been for a few weeks and I reckon it's just about time for Trey Ruscoe to return to the seniors. His tackling and ball use have improved remarkably and he seems have put on a bit of bulk. Reef has put in a few good weeks as well and has kicked 4 today and kicked 4 last week. I'd say Trey in for Ryan and if Beau gets a week , Reef takes his spot. Along with Jordy and and Bobby Hill we would look better.
Sounds a plan.

And Cox comes into the 22. Ginnivan may be a great sub. If Murphy doesn't come up, then we may well see Carmichael return or even see Allen debut.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Both Ruscoe and McInnes have had a good couple of weeks (apart from the Werribee game).

Both pulled up sore after marks/tackles in the 3rd quarter today but played the game out. McInnes did look a bit proppy in the last quarter though.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
What'sinaname
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

If there is one thing I've observed from Fly, is that VFL games are meaningless. I'm not even sure why he turns up to watch them.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
dalyc
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

What'sinaname wrote:If there is one thing I've observed from Fly, is that VFL games are meaningless. I'm not even sure why he turns up to watch them.
Perhaps as a 3 time premiership player, development coach at CFC, assistant coach at Richmond during 3 flags, he’s looking at things differently to you.

Admittedly, I don’t know you personally but my impression of you is that you’re a big mouthed, know nothing flog who loves to kick the shit out of the team and club you’re supposed to support.

Go Pies!
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
inxs88
Been liked: 4 times

Post by inxs88 »

Great calls
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
Jezza
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

Ruscoe deserves another chance. His VFL form has been solid, and he would be the natural replacement for Ryan or Murphy (if he's unavailable).

If anything, Ruscoe should have been selected ahead of Ryan last night.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆