Round 11 v Dolphins

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Didn't see any significant ones - but, of course, I was following the seniors towards the end of this one.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Pies4shaw wrote:Final.

Collingwood 16.8.104
Frankston 9.11.65

Goalkickers - McMahon 4, Kelly 3, Ginnivan 3, Booth 2, Macrae, Lynch, Henry, Sier.

Disposals - Rantall 25, Sier 24, Tardrew 24, Wellings 23, Lynch 19 (and 36 hitouts).
Terrific effort from Bendigo lad Tardrew. Going to be a gun. Lovely bloke too.
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Just watched the replay. A lot to like. Ruscoe in the backline seems a very good move. He is a good set of skills.

Kelly was very good
Young McMahon is well young but there is a lot to like; gunna be a ripper.
Ruscoe played very well too.
The team combined pretty well in quite a few patches and given the long lay off well done them and to the coaching crew too.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Lazza wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:Final.

Collingwood 16.8.104
Frankston 9.11.65

Goalkickers - McMahon 4, Kelly 3, Ginnivan 3, Booth 2, Macrae, Lynch, Henry, Sier.

Disposals - Rantall 25, Sier 24, Tardrew 24, Wellings 23, Lynch 19 (and 36 hitouts).
Terrific effort from Bendigo lad Tardrew. Going to be a gun. Lovely bloke too.
Tardrew is co-captain and has been a very good player for a couple of years now from what I’ve seen.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
Alex

Post by Alex »

watt price tully wrote:Just watched the replay. A lot to like. Ruscoe in the backline seems a very good move. He is a good set of skills.

Kelly was very good
Young McMahon is well young but there is a lot to like; gunna be a ripper.
Ruscoe played very well too.
The team combined pretty well in quite a few patches and given the long lay off well done them and to the coaching crew too.
Votes had Ollie Henry 6 votes, Ruscoe 5, Kelly 4, Tardrew 3, Sier 2 and Lynch 1. Is this accurate?
"That was out-of-bounds"
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

^ No.