#2 Jordan De Goey

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

sherrife

Re: Susie O'Brien on De Goey

Post by sherrife »

I would be ashamed to admit that I had risen from the ranks. When I rise it will be with the ranks... - Eugene Debs
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 120 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Are you for real? Previous investigation found no evidence. Accused is innocent until proven in a court of law otherwise.
Leggie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Leggie »

Bring Back Tranquilli
Piesnchess
Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Yeh, i was rapt in his five goals last night, tremendous effort, won us the game, but as soon as i mentioned it on twitter, how happy i was, a bloody Richmond fan reminded me he has these allegations to answer for, no real recognition of a great game, unreal. Naturally, i reminded them of Dusty and his indiscretions, like the infamous chop stick incident, those in glass houses, etc.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Piesnchess wrote:Yeh, i was rapt in his five goals last night, tremendous effort, won us the game, but as soon as i mentioned it on twitter, how happy i was, a bloody Richmond fan reminded me he has these allegations to answer for, no real recognition of a great game, unreal. Naturally, i reminded them of Dusty and his indiscretions, like the infamous chop stick incident, those in glass houses, etc.
Stay away from Big Footy then.

To be fair, I can see the other side of the argument. In some cases, when a charge this serious is levelled, you could argue that the person is stood down on full pay until the case is concluded.

But my reply to these fools has been these simple words....SALTY MUCH
think positive
Has liked: 230 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by think positive »

You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Achilles

Post by Achilles »

Does anyone know what JDG did exactly? I know he's charged with indecent assault, but what illegal act is he alleged to have committed?
Last edited by Achilles on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
think positive

Post by think positive »

What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:Yeh, i was rapt in his five goals last night, tremendous effort, won us the game, but as soon as i mentioned it on twitter, how happy i was, a bloody Richmond fan reminded me he has these allegations to answer for, no real recognition of a great game, unreal. Naturally, i reminded them of Dusty and his indiscretions, like the infamous chop stick incident, those in glass houses, etc.
Stay away from Big Footy then.

To be fair, I can see the other side of the argument. In some cases, when a charge this serious is levelled, you could argue that the person is stood down on full pay until the case is concluded.

But my reply to these fools has been these simple words....SALTY MUCH
this serious? what was it? we dont know, we shouldnt know, how about we wait and see?

as for big footy, the Geelong supporters were going for it, and a Carlton supporter said " all these Geelong supporters going on about DeGoey, and yet they still worship a guy who told a 20 year old girl heroin was cocaine, and that girl died whilst still with him. " and 1 cat said fair point.

now lets take a look at that panel should we? Wayne Carey, rooting the wife of a team mate while at the same party as said team mate, how many times has he been charged with spousal battery? didnt he smash a glass in a girls face? A still highly regarded ex swan apparently paid a girl off, as did an ex saint. not hard to find the names if you want to look.

I have absolutely no time for anyone who commits a sexual crime against either sex, but ****, we have no idea what he did! All i have heard is he wrote a letter apologising for something he said to the victim. Shit id hang him out to dry for his drink driving before that. how about we just wait and see?
think positive

Post by think positive »

Achilles wrote:Does anyone know what JDG did exactly? I know he's charged with indecent assault, but illegal act is he alleged to have committed?
no, thats my whole point, people want to hang draw and quarter him and they dont even know why!
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

^ It is a sexual assault charge, so I think it is serious......but he is NOT yet proven guilty of this charge.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
think positive

Post by think positive »

What'sinaname wrote:^ It is a sexual assault charge, so I think it is serious......but he is NOT yet proven guilty of this charge.
i believe its indecent assault?
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-04/ ... t/12422976

the difference:
https://www.gotocourt.com.au/criminal-l ... consenting.

its still not great though
5 from the wing on debut

Post by 5 from the wing on debut »

What'sinaname wrote:^ It is a sexual assault charge, so I think it is serious......but he is NOT yet proven guilty of this charge.
Assume the following facts, which I have just made up. A girl wanted to kiss him. He says ok and kisses her and while doing so puts a hand on her backside. She only consented to the kiss, not to the hand. That's sexual assault. Is it serious?
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Assume the following facts, which I have just made up. A girl wanted to kiss him. He says ok and kisses her and while doing so puts a hand on her backside. She only consented to the kiss, not to the hand. That's sexual assault. Is it serious?
Yep, that's sexual assault. Basically includes anything of a sexual nature that is not consented to, which is a wide range of offences, any of which could cause considerable hardship in the victim, no matter what the perception is to the greater public of the severity, let's remember that.
Get back on top.
think positive

Post by think positive »

thats ridiculous,

a girdfiend sneaked up and pinched my bum in the shops today, i thought my luck had changed...
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

think positive wrote: thats ridiculous,

a girdfiend sneaked up and pinched my bum in the shops today, i thought my luck had changed...
Need to get back into the gym and squat...baby...squat!!!!!...you want that firm ass that's unpinchable!!!!