#14 James Aish

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Going but what I read.

I guess James Aish is the Worst player to put on the Black and White since the Tony Shaw Era
I am Da Man
Jpies

Post by Jpies »

Dave The Man wrote:Going but what I read.

I guess James Aish is the Worst player to put on the Black and White since the Tony Shaw Era
Not the worst, but possibly the most disappointing in light of expectations.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

So going by the Experts on the Internet we will never ever see Aish again in the AFL side
I am Da Man
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

How about we ease back on the kid. He is getting over a face injury and has a dubious pre season.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
matrix10

Post by matrix10 »

Member 7167 wrote:How about we ease back on the kid. He is getting over a face injury and has a dubious pre season.
exactly

he was poor last week- yet not alone.
BAffling decision to bring him back against strong bodied port- yet i suppose his form leading up to injury warranted his place.

He will come back better and hopefully with a full pre-season unde rhis belt will be ready to step up in 2018
Invigoration

Post by Invigoration »

Does he want to head home by any chance? Maybe we can trade him to Adelaide and get Paul Seedsman back? One completely underwhelming waste of talent for another?

At least Seedy had some hurt factor when he was 'on'.
BBHS
Has liked: 6 times

Post by BBHS »

Think he's shown heaps. Is still very young and needs size. Back him in I reckon he will come good.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Invigoration wrote:Does he want to head home by any chance? Maybe we can trade him to Adelaide and get Paul Seedsman back? One completely underwhelming waste of talent for another?

At least Seedy had some hurt factor when he was 'on'.
Well Going by Experts we get Nothing for Aish as he is nothing Close to a AFL Player :roll:
I am Da Man
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Dave The Man wrote:So going by the Experts on the Internet we will never ever see Aish again in the AFL side
Internet experts is an oxymoron
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

stui magpie wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:So going by the Experts on the Internet we will never ever see Aish again in the AFL side
Guess they be as good as our Footy Department :wink:

Plus why did we put him Forward vs Port when he played really well vs Melbourne down Back :shock: :roll:
I am Da Man
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Dave The Man wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Guess they be as good as our Footy Department :wink:

Plus why did we put him Forward vs Port when he played really well vs Melbourne down Back :shock: :roll:
If only our football department had the insight and intellect of some of the critic in Nicks

Some people in here are expects at fooling themselves
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
derkd
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by derkd »

Aish was solid against Melbourne. He had a poor game against Port... But so did the whole team.... and indeed most of the team this year has been up ad down. I actually don't really understand the hate. Crisp has been just as poor...where is the "lets trade Crisp" talk
"To know nothing of events before your birth, is to forever remain a child" - Cicero (Roman Lawyer/Senator) 46 BCE.
MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

derkd wrote:Aish was solid against Melbourne. He had a poor game against Port... But so did the whole team.... and indeed most of the team this year has been up ad down. I actually don't really understand the hate. Crisp has been just as poor...where is the "lets trade Crisp" talk
Crisp has been playing off the half back line. The interests of the team would best be served by having him start in the middle. No excuses for Aish against Port though. He was moved around to get him more involved in the play and he wasn't up to it.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

If whole team did, then I will be surprised.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
derkd wrote:Aish was solid against Melbourne. He had a poor game against Port... But so did the whole team.... and indeed most of the team this year has been up ad down. I actually don't really understand the hate. Crisp has been just as poor...where is the "lets trade Crisp" talk
Crisp has been playing off the half back line. The interests of the team would best be served by having him start in the middle. No excuses for Aish against Port though. He was moved around to get him more involved in the play and he wasn't up to it.
He had many Friends then vs Port
I am Da Man