What Becomes Her....... begins

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Why thanks you!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Why thanks you!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Awww. Getting clucky now! No I'm not, no I'm not. Okay, I'm now I'm just trying to convince myself more than anyone else! I saw some really cute tiny jumpsuits the other day. But I'm not having any more kids!!
Good work, though, Danni!
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Thank you girls!!!

I know what you mean about getting clucky man!! My neice is getting so big now its not funny!! I'll post some new photos of her for u to see!!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I don't have any legitimate nieces or nephews yet. I do consider my partner's brothers kids to be like nieces and nephews, but my brother's getting married next year so I'm hoping it won't be too long before they have kids that I can spoil and babysit!
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I spoil my neice so much it isnt funny!!! She gets anything I see that I want her to have lol!!! Dave doesnt know that I get her stuff almost everday lol!!! He'd kill me otherwise hahaha!!!

But it's all part of being an Aunty!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Woo-hoo! Gettin' it on with Heath! Yum! LOL... Thanks, Dan *wink*
Seriously though if I txted my boy the amount of times your characters txt in the story, my bill would be twice the size it is! Like the name Jackson, especially spelled that way, can't handle it when it's Jaxon or Jaxson or any of the other crap! My favourite boy name is Jared, though, closely followed by Taj. Don't know why.
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Glad you like the name!! Took me forever to come up with one!!! I thought you would like that!! I aim to please!! All I can say is thank god its a story and its not really your bill huh!!! LOL!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I thought I would bump this up just so people knew I hadnt been lazy and that I had added a new chapter lol!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Oh know your in it dont worry!!! HEHEHE!!

New chapters are coming soon!! I have so many written but I havent had a chance to type them up - bloody work is annoying me - too many hours lol!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I'm not killing anyone off!! That would be too predictable!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Thanks, although I dont know if she'll still like me much when she reads about Chris lol!!!