#3 Daniel Wells

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

We are probably deep in intensive brainstorming sessions how we can spin the press conference how it is all due to Buck's that Wellsy has chosen Collingwood.
Stevo75

Post by Stevo75 »

WOW! Sitting at work and nearly choked on my lunch. Why are some people so negative when they are supposed to be supporters? People like whatsinaname are killing this board and I suspect the reason why so many people have left or don't post anymore. So if Wells broke a collar bone would that be the coaches fault too? Go and get a hobby or drag yourself down to Punt Road and mingle with like minded people there.
droversdog65

Post by droversdog65 »

Oh christ not again FFS give it a rest.
mudlark

Post by mudlark »

CarringbushCigar wrote:We are probably deep in intensive brainstorming sessions how we can spin the press conference how it is all due to Buck's that Wellsy has chosen Collingwood.
He may well have done it!!!
mooretreloar

Post by mooretreloar »

CarringbushCigar wrote:We are probably deep in intensive brainstorming sessions how we can spin the press conference how it is all due to Buck's that Wellsy has chosen Collingwood.
Blows your theory out of the water Mr Cigar doesn't it that it is all Bucks fault with all these players coming to the club.

Treloar, Howe, Mayne, Hoskin-Elliott and Wells in the last 2 years.

Maybe you should consider the behaviour of some of our players pre Buckley's time and what he inherited. I would suggest Mr Malthouse has a lot to answer for turning a blind eye to certain players and not to others, giving these players the view that they could do whatever they wanted. After 2010 this transformed into how these players played on field, that is with big heads.
CarringbushCigar

droversdog65 wrote:Oh christ not again FFS give it a rest.

Using the lord's name in vain hey ?
That shalt cost you 7 Hail Buckleys.
CarringbushCigar

mooretreloar wrote:
Blows your theory out of the water Mr Cigar doesn't it that it is all Bucks fault with all these players coming to the club.

Maybe you should consider the behaviour of some of our players pre Buckley's time and what he inherited. I would suggest Mr Malthouse has a lot to answer for turning a blind eye to certain players and not to others, giving these players the view that they could do whatever they wanted. After 2010 this transformed into how these players played on field, that is with big heads.
You are kidding aren't you?
I thought his was an english speaking bulletin board !
droversdog65

Post by droversdog65 »

Talking to a closed mind mt, get more response from a brick wall m8
mooretreloar

Post by mooretreloar »

CarringbushCigar wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

No, Mr Cigar. I'll give you the quiet tip, if you and all your mates on this site were right about Bucks, then I would intuitively suggest these players would not be coming to Collingwood to play. Players talk to players, friends talk to friends and if it was as bad as you think, then the players would be steering well clear of the Pies.
CarringbushCigar

droversdog65 wrote:Talking to a closed mind mt, get more response from a brick wall m8
That's self evident.

Anyway I think it's great that Wellsy is coming to Collingwood, but feel a little sad that many posters here have no concept of humour.
CarringbushCigar

mooretreloar wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
mooretreloar wrote: Blows your theory out of the water Mr Cigar doesn't it that it is all Bucks fault with all these players coming to the club.

No, Mr Cigar. I'll give you the quiet tip, if you and all your mates on this site were right about Bucks, then I would intuitively suggest these players would not be coming to Collingwood to play. Players talk to players, friends talk to friends and if it was as bad as you think, then the players would be steering well clear of the Pies.
Yes of course, nothing to do with 600k for 3.
Rush Stand Wing

Post by Rush Stand Wing »

mooretreloar wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
mooretreloar wrote: Blows your theory out of the water Mr Cigar doesn't it that it is all Bucks fault with all these players coming to the club.

He does have a very valid point.

Welcome Daniel. You will 'fit in' beautifully.
doriswilgus
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

I like Wells.Very classy ball user,and quick,just the sort of player we need.And he's a bit of a spunk as well.Since Tarrant left us our spunk quotient has been too low,we need to lift it up again by recruiting good looking players. 8)
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

De Gooey not doing it for ya?
droversdog65

Post by droversdog65 »

CarringbushCigar wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:Talking to a closed mind mt, get more response from a brick wall m8
That's self evident.

Anyway I think it's great that Wellsy is coming to Collingwood, but feel a little sad that many posters here have no concept of humour.
Wells is certainly welcome and it's equally sad that some posters have no idea that the horse is dead. :roll: