The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

And she put Richmond as top four
inxs88
Been liked: 4 times

Post by inxs88 »

However she picked the Tigers to win the flag!!! Biased flog
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

I think when many of these media pundits were tippping us to miss the finals this year it was more of a case of what they wanted to happen,rather than what they thought would happen.It was definitely a case of wishful thinking on their part.
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

Johnno75 wrote:Nah nah nah Jordan Lewis predicted we wouldn’t make the finals based on the fact that we wouldn’t be able to repeat all our close wins this year, no other reason……fools.
It amazes me that these Collingwood hating flogs are seen as being reputable footy experts or whatever
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
BEAMER09
Been liked: 8 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

Still a Wilhelmina…
COLLINGW09D
Harrysz

Post by Harrysz »

Well, wouldn't you know it! Caro has tipped Sydney to beat Collingwood. She's entitled to her opinion of course, but this tip could not possibly be based on form. Collingwood has lost one game this year; Sydney got smashed by Geelong and then got beaten by GWS after leading by 4 goals.

Caro picked Collingwood to finish 11th. She reminds me of the economist who predicted 9 of the last 2 recessions. Eventually she'll get one right.
piffdog
Been liked: 28 times

Post by piffdog »

I think we should start a thread on notable Pies haters so we can discount their opinions accordingly.

I note Kane Corne tipped them and I would almost guarantee that faux-intellectual sniper Jordan Lewis will tip them too.

I’ve got Brad Johnson on a watch as another potential hater who just can’t hide it.
It's never as good/nor bad as it seems...
RudeBoy
Been liked: 70 times

Post by RudeBoy »

The day we stop being hated is the day I give the game away. 8)

Embrace the envy as a badge of honour.
Harrysz

Post by Harrysz »

Hey guys, I haven't made my point clear. People are entitled to tip against us.
Kane Cornes tips Sydney to win by 2 points. That's ok. People don't hate us just because they tip against us.

Caro has long put her hatred of Collingwood on display. Her tip of Collingwood to finish 11th was laughable. For a team which has only lost one match, she finds a way to tip against us every week.
Harrysz

Post by Harrysz »

Hey guys, I haven't made my point clear. People are entitled to tip against us.
Kane Cornes tips Sydney to win by 2 points. That's ok. People don't hate us just because they tip against us.

Caro has long put her hatred of Collingwood on display. Her tip of Collingwood to finish 11th was laughable. For a team which has only lost one match, she finds a way to tip against us every week.
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Like Caros banter to Eddie on footy classifyed show.

But this moranic pathetic tipping against collingwood for the sake of it is going against the paine.

Her views on the Pies are distructive and negitive.

I do like it when shes in a bit of a verbal v eddie mcguire.

Shes good value as long it doesnt involve Collingwood.

Most of her views tho are clueless.

Methinks she needs to retire at season end to save her the embassesment.
piffdog
Been liked: 28 times

Post by piffdog »

Harrysz wrote:Hey guys, I haven't made my point clear. People are entitled to tip against us.

You actually made your own point tho. “She can’t possible have tipped against us because of our form” - ipso facto it must be because she hates us. If others tip against us it also surely can’t be because of form so I wonder what else could be driving their tip?

You are of course right. Not everyone who tips against us hates us - but you’re pretty sure Caro does and listening to some others in the punditry I see overlap between negative comments and a tip against “which surely can’t be based on form”…

People can tip who they want and if we lose they’ll be geniuses. It what begged them to tip that way in the first place?

(PS - not sure who I’ll tip yet…)
It's never as good/nor bad as it seems...
tbaker

Post by tbaker »

There's been many tipping against us over the past few weeks - longing for us to fall. Doesn't worry me - just makes it all the more sweeter when we win.
I find your lack of faith disturbing
makri

Post by makri »

She's actually tipped Collingwood 5 out of the first 7 rounds. She tipped Richmond in round 2 and Adelaide last week. In saying that she's gone for Sydney on Sunday
What'sinaname
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

We’ve played 2 great and 2 good and 4 awful quarters the past 2 games
Fighting against the objectification of woman.