The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Charlie Oneeye
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by Charlie Oneeye »

Caro is what hate is. I hate Carlton, Essendon, Richmond.
Hawthorn irritates me, Geelong irks me... St. Kilda is just fab 4 ,5 ,6,7 failure by the numbers.
North somehow stays alive. Melbourne are snobs, Dogs just all bark and no bite.
The rest don't count.
She hates traditionally. That's what I love.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Caro rears her head again, after 0-3 losses.

Post by Piesnchess »

Well , well, didnt take her long,but ol Caro has reared her head again, with some anti Magpies vitriol, after 3 losses, shes unleased. Now accusing Fly of lacking sportsmanship on not congratulating the Saints, an only answering questions on Collingwood. Said he is too much , me, me ,me. Umm. correct me if im wrong, but Fly only answered questions put to him at his presser, nobody asked him bout the Saints, just the Pies. ?? She is also trying to ferment trouble between Leppitch and Bolton, since Wrights long service leave, based on pure innuendo, as is her modus operandi. Fancy spending 40 yrs of ones journalistic life full of bile and hatred for one team, what a miserable sod she truly, truly is. :o :roll:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Harrysz
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Harrysz »

PiesNchess, you are soooooooooo right. She hates Collingwood, always has. She allows her bias against Collingwood to colour her limited football knowledge. For example, after Collingwood finished one point away from a Grand Final in 2022, she predicted that Collingwood would finish eleventh in 2023. The three guys on Classified stuck up for Fly.

Most AFL commentators, journalists etc must have teams which they support. But they rarely if ever allow their biases to affect their comments. Wilson is different. And I don't care how many "awards" she's won. She's a poor journalist and a constant muckraker!
Big T
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Big T »

Low life scum.
Buon Giorno
BEAMER09
Been liked: 8 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

Wilhemina
COLLINGW09D
woodys_world69
Been liked: 20 times

Post by woodys_world69 »

lol the silver lining in Fly complimenting St Kilda.... is it can used as an excuse "we didnt play too bad actually, just the opposition was really good"

which is not the case..
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Cowaline Wilson is deflecting from Richmond’s crap, and also trying to get Leppitsch to Richmond like they failed to do. Funny how she’s not talking about Melbourne
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by doriswilgus »

Caro’s been on her high horse about Collingwood lately.In fact she hasn’t stopped bashing the club since that Footy Classified show started a few weeks ago.

Her Richmond slip is showing as it always does.A leopard never changes its spots.Or in this case,a tiger never changes its stripes. :)
BEAMER09
Been liked: 8 times

Post by BEAMER09 »

I've never seen her interview a player. Has she? or Does she?
COLLINGW09D
shawthing
Been liked: 56 times

Post by shawthing »

Wow. She is so far beyond her used by date it's not funny. But not surprising since she's 95 years old and the Botox hasn't worked!

Bitter much? She really is a disgrace to sports journalism. And I use that term loosely.
Jezza
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

What a piece of work Caroline Wilson is.
This woman has nothing positive to contribute to the game.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Caro is like that ol political hack Journo , Michelle Grattan, in Canberra press gallery, same, been around far far too long, too embittered, well past her use by date. Time she went out to pasture.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Big T
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Big T »

Fly should front the press conference after the Lions game and only talk about the Lions
Buon Giorno
Meredith1965

Post by Meredith1965 »

McRae handled it perfectly in his press conference today. Took the air right out of it. She wanted a controversy and attention, and he just snuffed the candle.

First, suggested he paid no attention to these shows so did not know what she had said. Then noted that if he failed to acknowledge StK Thursday, he wanted to do so today. Pffft. Man, she must be annoyed at that.

He is a class act.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

She's so busy interrogating Fly's presser that she missed the Melbourne drug scandal.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.