The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Presti35
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Presti35 »

The best thing Carro could do is to admit she gets things wrong sometimes. Take it on the chin and swallow your pride.
I'd love to hear her say "I was wrong". But she hasnt got it in her. She's the ultimate "Karren". If only the ppl that started than called it a "Carro" instead.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

If you're a crazy whose oxygen is attention, recognition and revenge, and you're permanently mired in conflict as you try to manipulate and bend others to your will, you've only got half a dozen vocations through which to earn a decent living: you can become a mobster, front a cult, become a shabby business grifter and con the gullible, enter politics, become a shock journalist, or combine any of the above.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Go back to the very start of this thread if you like a good cringe
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Nothing changes, Caro disses Pies again. !

Post by Piesnchess »

Not that I care all that much, but it never ceases to amaze me that Caro Wilson, to deflect from her woeful Richmond, disses us yet again, with absolute horseshit, scuttlebutt.
She said, "lucky for Melbourne fiasco, Petracca, cos Magpies in disarray off the field " Really? She babbles on bout jeff Browne retiring, when we all know he has ill health issues.
Raises the absolute nonissue crap story, the Craig Kelly so called racist slur, which has totally died in the arse totally.
Mentions Graham Wright, not returning, as if its a big deal, the Club knew about it weeks ago, a non-story again.
Then she tries to dredge up some rubbish bout our Board, new CEO replacement, reckons all this affected us on field.
Never mentioned our shocking run of mass long term injuries, never a settled side till too late, the worst fixture of any team, the Murphy retirement, that hit Moore and our back line hard, and the worst two umpiring decisions of all time, at Freo and Sydney, cost us the Finals. No mention of us defeating Blues, Lions, Melb, and should have beaten Swans in Sydney, last four games.
Her and that flog Kane Toad Cornes, two Magpie haters, on the same show, is very hard to bear at times. Just tell the truth, not lies and spin, to boost their miserable profiles, their stock and trade. :? :x
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
RudeBoy
Been liked: 70 times

Re: The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

Post by RudeBoy »

Sorry to disagree PnC, but the fact is we have lost our Head of Footy, our CEO is under a cloud and our President has announced he'll be standing down soon due to poor health.
In anyone's language, that all spells instability and uncertainty, which is the last thing any club needs.
piffdog
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by piffdog »

The last thing a club needs is instability and uncertainty - and a wooden spoon. Pretty sure the President is on record saying his intention to stand down is nothing to do with his health (he is in remission). I don’t think there’s too much going on at our club which wouldn’t be going on everywhere else (have you seen Melbourne’s predicament in the last couple weeks?) - it’s just that we get a bit more of a spotlight from the likes of Caro.
It's never as good/nor bad as it seems...
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

The only article she’s written about Melbourne was a propaganda piece that everything is fine at the club.
jonmac1954
Been liked: 14 times

Post by jonmac1954 »

RudeBoy wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:34 pm Sorry to disagree PnC, but the fact is we have lost our Head of Footy, our CEO is under a cloud and our President has announced he'll be standing down soon due to poor health. In anyone's language, that all spells instability and uncertainty, which is the last thing any club needs.
The fact is Caro is a viper who hides behind professional immunity and the LOATHES Collingwood.

Pathetic little loser with a free pass badge to shoot off the mouth in her empty head.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

RudeBoy wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:34 pm Sorry to disagree PnC, but the fact is we have lost our Head of Footy, our CEO is under a cloud and our President has announced he'll be standing down soon due to poor health.
In anyone's language, that all spells instability and uncertainty, which is the last thing any club needs.

Not really Rudey only the Wright issue was a bit weird, Kelly and that so called racist slur is really yesterdays news, no one brings it up , aside from ol Caro, and for a President to call time cos of poor health, is perfectly understandable. I sincerely doubt if any of these issues affected the Club onfield, really. Its just Caro mischief making again, at our expense,her usual modus operandi, with all things Collingwood. :o
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

She was at it AGAIN today, on radio, making out Kelly and Wright no longer speak to each other. Just cannot help herself. Sigh.

shawthing
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by shawthing »

Has she ever actually written about football? Caro is a gossip merchant. She pours shade on anyone whenever her botox addiction demands it. I don't think she singles the Pies out. She just is a bitter old hag.
Big T
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Big T »

She’s entertaining at least. The club has lost the plot this year, there is no denying that.
Buon Giorno
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

This is the article she wrote in todays Aged.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/we- ... 5k846.html

For Carowhine, it's actually reasonably balanced and not bad. How accurate it is I have NFI.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

Piesnchess wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:59 pm She was at it AGAIN today, on radio, making out Kelly and Wright no longer speak to each other. Just cannot help herself. Sigh.
Didn't Kelly say this himself in the club release?

“I’ve had disagreements with Wrighty for 20 years,” said Kelly this week. “I regularly disagree with him, and he does with me.” Of his current relationship with Wright, Kelly said: “We haven’t spoken for a while.”
Get back on top.
piedys
Has liked: 281 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by piedys »

shawthing wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:06 pm Has she ever actually written about football? Caro is a gossip merchant. I don't think she singles the Pies out. She just is a bitter old hag.
Hammer Horror Films UK called... they want their Bride of Dracula back...
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever