Boys

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Hi girls i'm new. I'm rach and I think the Tarrant is the best looking. I have seen him a few times at Prince of Wales on a Sat night. He is really nice. He may have a girlfriend but id didn't look like it when he was all over my friend
Good old Collingwood Forever
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Pray tell more! By the way, welcome to Nicks - its fun in here!!
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

It was the sat night after their win against Kangaroos.
He got there at about 2am.
He was with his friends and no girlfriend in sight. He was staring at my friend he called her over she said no. He ended up coming over. He was in jeans and a Green tank top looking very hot.
He kept talking to her. He was really nice. I always thought he was shy but he isn't.
They were dancing together all night.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

ooohhh i think someone should tell his g/f about this so that they can break up and then he will be free and single and ready for me :):):)
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

classic maggie20
LOL
I think you'd have to join the line behind half of the other girls in melbourne tho.
LOL
he is one very very good looking guy.
"Carn the Pies"
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

When I saw him i was actually trying to see if his g/f was there but she wasn't. Like i said he didn't seem to mind. I feel sorry for his girlfriend though
kaz7

Boys

Post by kaz7 »

Hey hey
Tazza is HOT! Cant blame him for playing the field eh? Why wouldnt you when ur that hot! We'd all love to be their chicks, but then again - there's always someone trying to cut your lunch! But lets be real, we have got the best looking AFL side going round!!
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Of course we do. When they go through the line up at the start of a match I go through them and say yep he's cute and he's cute. By the end I have said the whole team is good looking. In their own sort of way
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Lol thats right - theres someone for everyone in our team. I met Taz last week, I reckon he's prob far more relaxed in a casual atmosphere and around people his own age, despite the shy tag.
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Yeah Taz is great it also helps that's he's divine.
I saw Licuria and Rocca at Motel one night and they were so polite they had a chat to us bought us drinks. Just letting you know that I'm not the type to follow the players and stalk them. They just happened to be at the same places as I am. Which is fine by me. Licuria and Rocca both said they love talking to the supporters and that it doesn't bother them chatting and having a drink.
maggie20ct

Re: ...

Post by maggie20ct »

RitchieColeRocks wrote:classic maggie20
LOL
I think you'd have to join the line behind half of the other girls in melbourne tho.
LOL
he is one very very good looking guy.
wat? u mean there are other girls that find tazza gorgeous? no way! my life is ruined, i thought i had an easy run to being his true love :shock: :wink:
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

Sorry to upset you but tarrant has a very huge female fan club. It grows bigger by the day. You can't blame girls for fantasising over him. He's tall dark and very handsome.
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

LOL, It's bloody funny I reckon, so many girls so little time, poor guys, I think he should start a ticket thingy like they have at the Deli in supermarkets.
JK JK
Nah seriously, he's very good looking, but who could be bothered.

HAHA
Nah good on him.
"Carn the Pies"
Rach20

Post by Rach20 »

I know what you mean. If he wasn't a footballer most girls wouldn't look twice at him. Im not one of those girls, though.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

The avatar says it all gals :wink:
<-----------------------------------
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!